What now?

Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice
Smile What now?

Hiya

Can anyone help? We are going on a sponsored 457 and this morning I received the TRN number from the WA dept of health and asking us to lodge our visa application.

I only got my job offer 10 days ago!!

Anyway should we book our medicals now using that number? Or do we have to wait until instructed to do so?

Is this it......do we actually submit our visa application now?

What happens then?

Jackie and Steve
xxx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:27 am

Jumbo_Celcius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What now?

On the immi.gov.au the website, there's a guide on there that tells you what you need to apply online. Download it from here:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1131.pdf

I recommend reading this document first then sitting down and going through the process.

You will need "certified copies" (i.e. a copy that is signed buy a doctor, lawyer, solicitor etc) of passport, qualifications, CV, et, etc (it tells you in the guide) Scan these into pdf or jpeg format.

You just go to the "start online application" bit, at the following website, type in your TRN number then off you go. http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/employer-sponsored.htm

You will also need to get chest x-rays, however the website will give you a list of approved doctors/medical centres in the UK, try to get one that will post your results online for you.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Tabbiespice;5639269]Hiya

Can anyone help? We are going on a sponsored 457 and this morning I received the TRN number from the WA dept of health and asking us to lodge our visa application.

I only got my job offer 10 days ago!!

Anyway should we book our medicals now using that number? Or do we have to wait until instructed to do so?

Is this it......do we actually submit our visa application now?

What happens then?

Jackie and Steve

Hi we started the visa process after getting the TRN number. We were told

to get medicals and xrays done straight away, and we did. Hope this helps

Things moved pretty quick after that.

Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Dont know how I joined that to yours
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Originally Posted by nicolamoon
Dont know how I joined that to yours
Hehe dont worry

Thanks Nicola

Jackie
x