Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What not to wear

What not to wear

Old Dec 12th 2003, 8:16 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What not to wear

Channel 7 are now showing what not to wear. God know what the locals will make of Trinny and Susanna.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What not to wear

Originally posted by bondipom
Channel 7 are now showing what not to wear. God know what the locals will make of Trinny and Susanna.
They are nuts. You'd never get me standing in that circular mirrored room in me keks!
:scared:
Must say that I'm now addicted though!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:00 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
They are nuts. You'd never get me standing in that circular mirrored room in me keks!
:scared:
Must say that I'm now addicted though!

Just the thought of standing in that room with all those mirrors brings me out in a cold sweat:scared: .........i couldn't do it if i was the ONLY person seeing........never bloody mind on tv!!!!!.........:scared:

....mind you thinking about it...maybe i should...it would guarantee the safety of all mince pies within a 10 mile radius of me
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:04 pm
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by artep
Just the thought of standing in that room with all those mirrors brings me out in a cold sweat:scared: .........i couldn't do it if i was the ONLY person seeing........never bloody mind on tv!!!!!.........:scared:

....mind you thinking about it...maybe i should...it would guarantee the safety of all mince pies within a 10 mile radius of me
The 360 degree mirror is bad, but wouldn't you cringe when you discovered the had been filming you for the month previous getting in and out of your kniks, not always the most flattering camera angle

I love the programme although the show on last week was a repeat.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

The best What not to wear is the one with Jo Brand
They spent most of their time squeezing her boobs!!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:14 pm
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by S Oldfield
The best What not to wear is the one with Jo Brand
They spent most of their time squeezing her boobs!!
It was good and I think she looked really good at the end, and it improved her confidence, she looked quite graceful.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:29 pm
Badge

they put her in a circus tent dress??

Joking aside, its amazing what the right clothes do for you. Me and Mrs B were looking through that book the other day.

Give me a tailored suit over an off the peg 'left the hangar in' one anyday..

Badge

Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
they put her in a circus tent dress??

Joking aside, its amazing what the right clothes do for you. Me and Mrs B were looking through that book the other day.

Give me a tailored suit over an off the peg 'left the hangar in' one anyday..

Badge
Ahhhh Badge - love the new avatar!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:45 pm
Badge

was just about to PM you.

Thanks for the Badger.

xx

Old Dec 12th 2003, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Larissa,

How did you get them pretty flowers
Old Dec 12th 2003, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Larissa,

How did you get them pretty flowers
Hi Sandra
It's off a german site
http://www.smiliegenerator.com/smiliegenerator_eng.html
once you've got the smilie you want, I think it gives you a url which you can then copy to the signature thingy in your user profile.
Take care!
Larissa
Old Dec 12th 2003, 2:05 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Jirrupin
It was good and I think she looked really good at the end, and it improved her confidence, she looked quite graceful.

Love the programme but would be mortified if any of my friends ever put me forward for it, imagine the conversation " Oh you look so much better now", " So what you saying I looked a mess before???", ex best friend now fearing for her life running out the door never to be seen again.

I have got a very close friend who could look miles better with a bit of help but she would hate me forever if I did that to her, rather have a scruffy friend rather than no friend, saying that though still love the programme and all the grabbing they do.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 4:31 pm
Seriously Senior Member

Blim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badgersmount
was just about to PM you.

Thanks for the Badger.

xx
That's alright... now, whose next for an avatar?
(Larissa logged on as Blim)