Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What Next for new Settlers ?

What Next for new Settlers ?

Old Jun 30th 2003, 7:05 am
Just Joined

David Ford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What Next for New Settlers ?

I always enjoy reading the posts from new migrants - I recall the mixed feelings of excitement and trepidation from when I emigrated to Perth a few years ago

Clients often tell us that once they have settled it has been good to come in and see us at one of our offices around the country to understand and address the very different tax issues affecting their savings and pensions still in the UK.

We dont charge to sit and talk unlike some and if nothing else its a cup of coffee with someone who has been through all the issues that you are going through !

Why not call us thats free too 1800 156 666

David

www.pentran.com.au
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
what people say about us.pdf (238.5 KB, 471 views)

Last edited by David Ford; Jun 30th 2003 at 7:11 am.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 7:08 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Next for new Settlers ?

Originally posted by David Ford
I always enjoy reading the posts from new migrants - I recall the mixed feelings of excitement and trepidation from when I emigrated to Perth a few years ago

Clients often tell us that once they have settled it has been good to come in and see us at one of our offices around the country to understand and address the very different tax issues affecting their savings and pensions still in the UK.

We dont charge to sit and talk unlike some and if nothing else its a cup of coffee with someone who has been through all the issues that you are going through !

Why not call us thats free too 1800 156 666

David

www.pentran.com.au
Theres cash in them there refugees and boy are you going to help them spend it.