Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What if time runs out?

What if time runs out?

Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:16 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future
Question What if time runs out?

[B]what happens when your medicals have gone and you are still waiting for police checks but the date you were given to get everything sent back by comes and goes?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:31 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What if time runs out?

Originally Posted by The Dove Family
[B]what happens when your medicals have gone and you are still waiting for police checks but the date you were given to get everything sent back by comes and goes?
I think you'll have to ask your case officer for an extension, I'm sure if it's down to cicumstances out of your control it shouldn't be a problem
Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:36 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask for an extension before your deadline comes and goes. If you explain the circumstances it shouldn't be a problem. (This has happened to parents-in-law so speaking from experience kind of!)

Nothing to worry about.

Binbird
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:34 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future

Thank u - that's put my mind at rest
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:24 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Ours took longer than time allocated but we just advised that we were still waiting and they were fine about it I'm sure they expect a certain amount to be delayed,anyway I'm sure they give a time limit for the return of the p.checks cos you've gotta have a starting point for thier return havent you? (did that make sense?)