Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What has happened to the hunk?

What has happened to the hunk?

Old Sep 27th 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default What has happened to the hunk?

Last week we had a great thread going showing all the drool worthy Aussie hunks.

I am sure Heath Ledger was mentioned by a few of you lassies.

He is playing Ned Kelly in the same film and he certainly doesn't look as gorge as he used to!!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 6:17 pm
WBB

Default Re: What has happened to the hunk?

Originally posted by tinaj
Last week we had a great thread going showing all the drool worthy Aussie hunks.

I am sure Heath Ledger was mentioned by a few of you lassies.

He is playing Ned Kelly in the same film and he certainly doesn't look as gorge as he used to!!

you called?

Old Sep 27th 2003, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Here is the piccie:
Attached Thumbnails What has happened to the hunk?-heath_ledger_nedkelly_featu.jpg  
Old Sep 27th 2003, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billy I didn't mean you this time. Of course you are THE hunk, but not this hunk
Old Sep 27th 2003, 6:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ahah, Welshboybilly - God's Gift to women and sheep! most blokes are happy with one or the other, he seems to want both! Been on the 1664s again Billy??

Old Sep 27th 2003, 6:53 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pollyana
Ahah, Welshboybilly - God's Gift to women and sheep! most blokes are happy with one or the other, he seems to want both! Been on the 1664s again Billy??

i want my cake and to eat it the 1664 is about to make an entrance any minute.

Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:03 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

"As long as its only the 1664 making an entrance" baaaed Flossie in alarm. "I fancied an early night"......
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:07 pm
WBB

god i get a hard time over my love for sheep... you would swear there was something wrong it?

i know how poor badger felt last week now when he was the butt of all jokes

Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:14 pm
Home and Happy

Perhaps we should introduce Flossie to Badger - mix the species up a bit! and that way you can drink your 1664 in peace... nothing wrong with your love for sheep, all very rural and down to earth! I did hear once about a bloke who was rather fond of his donkey, and used to carry a box around with him to stand on.......

Leffe!!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by welshboybilly
god i get a hard time over my love for sheep... you would swear there was something wrong it?

Don't mention the word Butt to Flossie, that has been a sore point for her for a while now
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly

I've heard that if you put their hind legs in your wellies they can't run away
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

this is my idea of an aussie hunk, loved him in a town like alice

yum yum yum

arlene
Attached Thumbnails What has happened to the hunk?-brown.jpg  
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:06 pm
Home and Happy

Mmm, yes I'd forgotten about him! Bit tasty!! Shall we share him?!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Mmm, yes I'd forgotten about him! Bit tasty!! Shall we share him?!

witchity witch

depends which bit you want to share

arlene
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:26 pm
Home and Happy

Well if he's a decent Aussie guy he should be able to cope with us sharing him, shouldn't he - lots of stamina over there! You can have him first, and then I'll have him when he's recovered!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.