Reload this Page >

What happened to Wombat42

Wikiposts

What happened to Wombat42

Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:30 pm
Mel Gibson

Default Re: What happened to Wombat42

Originally Posted by wombat42
l have good news for all my fans and dedicated readers on the forum, l am still alive and have not become road kill from speeding pommie tourists or murdered by Adelaide's latest serial killers as Mark Stanton implied.
I'm overjoyed.

Old Oct 1st 2004, 9:06 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened to Wombat42

Originally Posted by Ceri
I know a bloke ( he used to work for us, for some reason he does not work here now) who ate a wombat once. He isn't a pom, he's a "nice" Australian. Apparently they taste terrible, and nothing like Kangaroo, not that I know what roo tastes like, I don't eat meat.. He said it was all gristle like and had a terrible taste. He and his mates killed one when he was around 18 or 19 years old on a hunting/camping trip.. and ate it ( NSW) .Totally Illegal to shoot a wombat of course. Sick or what?
That's some aus hunters for you... very "nice" upstanding people. So you need to also watch out for hunters, not pom drivers.

cheers
wombat, taste and texture similar to pork, but this was prepared by Aborigines, and eaten cold the next day. We do a lot of moving for ATSIC ........................... mm