Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What happened to Wombat42

What happened to Wombat42

Old Sep 28th 2004, 7:18 am
Mel Gibson

Default What happened to Wombat42

Wombat42 used to be a regular on the forum, most of his post were anti-British and he started a few arguments, then one day he dissappeared, was he banned?

Old Sep 28th 2004, 7:41 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: What happened to Wombat42

Originally Posted by Mel Gibson
Wombat42 used to be a regular on the forum, most of his post were anti-British and he started a few arguments, then one day he dissappeared, was he banned?
Dunno.
He's not posted for over a month now, but has been seen lurking only last week.
Wombat42
Maybe he's been taken by a dingo?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 7:42 am
ABCDiamond

Wombat42
Last Activity: Sep 23rd 2004

Old Sep 28th 2004, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Wombat42
Last Activity: Sep 23rd 2004
Beat ya to it
Old Sep 28th 2004, 7:47 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Accidented by speeding Poms:

Life, the Universe and Everything.

Last edited by Quinkana; Sep 28th 2004 at 7:52 am.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by Quinkana

I had been looking for something witty, so done a search on wombat predators. Road kill came up first! Maybe it's true. RIP Wombat42?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:02 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Beat ya to it
Just

Old Sep 28th 2004, 9:52 am
Mel Gibson

Originally Posted by Quinkana

Is the driver Mike Stanton?

Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:35 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

The evidence is somewhat circumstantial but Wombat42 did play fancy free with the consecrated apostrophe.

MS was last seen in the library at The Apostrophe Protection Society.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Wombat42's from SA, isn't he/she/it? SA, the weirdo state.

As Quinkana's love-child, I expect W42's been abducted by some sect or has provided a moment's distraction for a serial killer.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. I delegated it to my local rep, Badge - the one on the left.
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:24 pm
wombat42

l have good news for all my fans and dedicated readers on the forum, l am still alive and have not become road kill from speeding pommie tourists or murdered by Adelaide's latest serial killers as Mark Stanton implied.

Old Oct 1st 2004, 12:07 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wombat42
l have good news for all my fans and dedicated readers on the forum, l am still alive and have not become road kill from speeding pommie tourists or murdered by Adelaide's latest serial killers as Mark Stanton implied.
I know a bloke ( he used to work for us, for some reason he does not work here now) who ate a wombat once. He isn't a pom, he's a "nice" Australian. Apparently they taste terrible, and nothing like Kangaroo, not that I know what roo tastes like, I don't eat meat.. He said it was all gristle like and had a terrible taste. He and his mates killed one when he was around 18 or 19 years old on a hunting/camping trip.. and ate it ( NSW) .Totally Illegal to shoot a wombat of course. Sick or what?
That's some aus hunters for you... very "nice" upstanding people. So you need to also watch out for hunters, not pom drivers.

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Oct 1st 2004 at 12:09 am.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:27 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Ceri
I know a bloke ( he used to work for us, for some reason he does not work here now) who ate a wombat once. He isn't a pom, he's a "nice" Australian. Apparently they taste terrible, and nothing like Kangaroo, not that I know what roo tastes like, I don't eat meat.. He said it was all gristle like and had a terrible taste. He and his mates killed one when he was around 18 or 19 years old on a hunting/camping trip.. and ate it ( NSW) .Totally Illegal to shoot a wombat of course. Sick or what?
That's some aus hunters for you... very "nice" upstanding people. So you need to also watch out for hunters, not pom drivers.

cheers
Have'nt they heard of wombat stew? delicious, by the way that was my mother they shot, the bastards!

www.kidsbooknook.com.au/product_p/kbn040275.htm

Last edited by wombat42; Oct 1st 2004 at 1:43 am.

Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:42 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wombat42
Have'nt they heard of wombat stew? delicious, by the way that was my mother they shot, the bastards!
He is a bit of a B8stard.. that is why he is no longer with us, last time I heard he was caught drunk and driving and told a cop to go and get f'd, or he would bash his face in. Went to court pleaded he needed a licence for his work.. and they let him off with a probationary driving licence ( he can only drive to and from work) . The cop dropped the "threatening behaviour" case.. why I don't know. Me thinks something funny went on.

ahh I don't half know some lovely people in this country..lol - get me out of here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.