Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what happened to perth meetandgreet

what happened to perth meetandgreet

Old Sep 5th 2005, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

monkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant future
Default what happened to perth meetandgreet

Can anyone tell me I used to have the web address for perth meet and greet, can' seem to find it. or does anyone know of another type of company that can arrange a pickup from the airport and organizes somewhere to rent. Cheers Mark
Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what happened to perth meetandgreet

Try this one

http://www.movetoperth.com/

They don't actually organise a rental house but only advertise vetted houses on their website

Heather
Old Sep 6th 2005, 4:17 am
LFC
Forum Regular

LFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by monkeymark
Can anyone tell me I used to have the web address for perth meet and greet, can' seem to find it. or does anyone know of another type of company that can arrange a pickup from the airport and organizes somewhere to rent. Cheers Mark
Try this one:-

www.emi-great.com

A very friendly bunch with a meet and greet facility and houses to rent South of the River down Rockingham Way!

LFC
Old Sep 6th 2005, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Movetoperth will give you an option of available houses and negotiate with the landlord for you. This can be a bonus as they know which landlords have full books etc. They will also do airport transfers and just about anything else you want

PS - Choose my house - it's the best on their books! Full till next May though!!
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Also www.pomsinperth.com
Or if you like I will sort something.Tell me what sort of accommodation you would like caravan,hotel,furnished home.Happy too help as like most arrived too no one.And little idea of where too go.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

monkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shade8
Also www.pomsinperth.com
Or if you like I will sort something.Tell me what sort of accommodation you would like caravan,hotel,furnished home.Happy too help as like most arrived too no one.And little idea of where too go.
bit late but thanks to all of you for the info.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:53 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

bit late but thanks to all of you for the info.
Who did you use then?

Try www.getsettledinperth.co.uk
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Who did you use then?

Try www.getsettledinperth.co.uk
no sorry I meant that I was thanking everyone for the information a few days after i'd asked the question. And I hav'ent used anyone yet