Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What Good First Schools Are There In Perth

What Good First Schools Are There In Perth

Old Nov 1st 2006, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Wink What Good First Schools Are There In Perth

Hello all in perth
me and my family are going to perth next year and was wondering what schools are good and bad for our 6 year old well he will be next year and our 3 year old again she will be next year. we were looking at somewhere like
Hillarys
Kingsley
Duncraig
or anywhere by them any ideas would be good thank you and any info on houses for rent well anything that will help us
many thanks
Dave
Old Nov 1st 2006, 2:22 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Good First Schools Are There In Perth

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hello all in perth
me and my family are going to perth next year and was wondering what schools are good and bad for our 6 year old well he will be next year and our 3 year old again she will be next year. we were looking at somewhere like
Hillarys
Kingsley
Duncraig
or anywhere by them any ideas would be good thank you and any info on houses for rent well anything that will help us
many thanks
Dave
They are all nice areas with nice schools.

try www.realestate.com.au and www.reiwa.com.au for rentals
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Kinross College has a very good reputation
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Thank you i will have a look at them. i just need to get some ideas
thanks
Dave
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:37 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Thank you i will have a look at them. i just need to get some ideas
thanks
Dave
We are hoping to move to Doubleview/ Carine next year and have search many schools within the area and IMO they are all very good.

This is our favourite www.carineprimary.wa.edu.au and we have made an appoitment to visit it when we go over in February to validate our visa ( if we bloody have one by then )

Good luck