Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what is Golden Arrows internet address!

what is Golden Arrows internet address!

Old Dec 19th 2007, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

sasquo123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what is Golden Arrows internet address!

can anyone tell me the website address for Golden Arrow pet shipping company i cant even find it on google! thanks!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 1:09 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what is Golden Arrows internet address!

Originally Posted by sasquo123
can anyone tell me the website address for Golden Arrow pet shipping company i cant even find it on google! thanks!
They don't have one. No email, no internet, no website. The bloke that runs it uses a typewriter - refuses to join the rest of us in the 21st century ...
Old Dec 19th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

As the OP said they dont have an internet site but dont let that turn you off they are great with a phone I'm at work at the min but I have their number at home so I'll get it for you in the morning.
Tracie
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

sent you a pm..
Old Dec 20th 2007, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

sasquo123 is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou for your help! i now have their contact number but bit worried about the fact i may find it hard to get in tough if i do use them!!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 12:41 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou for your help! i now have their contact number but bit worried about the fact i may find it hard to get in tough if i do use them!!
Don't be worried they are really good at what they do and having no internet was not a problem at all.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

We are using them and they have been absolutly brilliant. We had a few problems with vets and they have made everything seem to simple (unlike the vets).
Yesturday we found out our dog failed her lepto test and they have just been SO good there. Everytime I have phoned there has been someone who knows what they are talking about on the phone (and it has been a fair few times). My vet has also phoned them for clarification on things too and they have been great.

Ohh and not to mention the calming me down when I am panicking because our house sale may not have gone through by the time the dog is booked to fly.

I am SO glad we decided to use Golden Arrow.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 4:52 am
Just Joined

weomara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
As the OP said they dont have an internet site but dont let that turn you off they are great with a phone I'm at work at the min but I have their number at home so I'll get it for you in the morning.
Tracie
Hi, I am looking for Golden Arrow's contact phone no.! Can you help please? I noticed your message on site!
thanks a lot!
Wendy
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

ccraig is an unknown quantity at this point

hey breezeboylan
could you send me the phone number for him too? Have you any experience?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ccraig
hey breezeboylan
could you send me the phone number for him too? Have you any experience?
The number is 01588680240 and the Fax no is 01588680414. I used them to bring my German Shepard over and they were fantastic, very professional and easy to deal with.
Tracie
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:50 am
Just Joined

weomara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
The number is 01588680240 and the Fax no is 01588680414. I used them to bring my German Shepard over and they were fantastic, very professional and easy to deal with.
Tracie
Thank you very much Tracie. I'll give them a call.
Wendy
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weomara
Thank you very much Tracie. I'll give them a call.
Wendy
No probs
Tracie
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Golden Arrow aren't the most up-to-date with the internet but have a very long history of efficient service. The owner is proud of the fact it doesn't rely on a website. Something that will probably change when chris's son's take over!
Personally they transported a 14 yr old beloved cat and she arrived relatively unstressed and there wasn't any problems. I think i was probably more stressed than her to be honest!!
They said i could rest assued she would arrive safe and sound bar the unexpected.
they aren't the cheapest and i can't fault them, the money i paid them was money well spent and they organised everything and spent lots of time putting my mind at rest.

all i will say is don't let the fact they do things old school put you off, your pets are in caring and efficent hands.

ali