Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is the first thing you are going to do when you go to oz?

What is the first thing you are going to do when you go to oz?

Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Matt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud of
Default What is the first thing you are going to do when you go to oz?

Hey,
So go on, what are you going to do when you arrive?

sleep? travel? go out? rollercaoasters..? what?

Matt

xxx
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:17 am
CMR
Forum Regular

CMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What is the first thing you are going to do when you go to oz?

Crack open a beer
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Matt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud of

Crack open one beer, or a crate or two?

Lol, i thought that someone would do that..lol i like your way of thinking, You will soon be a true oz in no time of arriving to the country.

Matt
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough

probably get hugged to death from family waiting at the airport,
-definitely not sleep if the last time we were there has anything to go by, couldn't sleep for 3 days despite being shattered
-then probably s**t ourselves!
shell
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:24 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matt06
Hey,

Matt

xxx
Cry...through shear relief of finally getting there

Then crack open some champagne to celebrate our new lives
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Hey,
So i take it you have a lot of family over there? How long did you visit oz for? When we visited oz, we went for 5 weeks, (in the six weeks holiday.. I didnt get to have time of school.. lol.

What did you do when you went over there?

Matt

xxx
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:27 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

get off the plane
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

That sounds good.. Hmmm champagne. imagine it, lovely weather and a lovely cold glass of champagne. i think i like your idea to, when we finally go over there.. so when is everyone going? I am going June/ July 2007

Matt
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough

terry's sister is there with her family, they have lived there just over a year now,

the first time we went to oz we went for a year in 2000/2001, and backpacked round, just didn't get to the south coast.

we went in june/july this year to validate and stayed on the gold coast, we did allsorts- beach, australia zoo, went 2 byron bay, diving in tweed, whale watching- definitely the life for us!

going on jan 22nd as i start my job as a nurse in feb so i can't wait, finishing work at xmas so we can spend time with family

shell
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Oh.. well well done and good luck..

That is pretty much what we did we travelled from queensland to Adelaide, we went whale watching, great barrier reef, beaches,harveys island, great kepel island.. alsorts, we went to a zoo, and arent the cages alot bigger in oz...? thank God lol,

Matt

xxx
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

soldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of light

Hey,

Matt

xxx
Go down to circular quay and look up at the harbour bridge. Then I will know I finally made it back home.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

Matt

xxx
well we are already here, but what we did when we first arrived was think "what the hell have we done"
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:21 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,

Matt

xxx
I am going in April for the reccie and I intend to have FUN FUN FUN!
Out of interest... what are you going to do?
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:24 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Go get a packet of Twisties
J x
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
get off the plane
christen the country

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.