Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what to fill in on kids med forms?

what to fill in on kids med forms?

Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default what to fill in on kids med forms?

Hya everybody
Just filling in form 26 for the kids they are 3 and 7 unrequested and am unsure if I just leave the question blank when it says
1. Previous occupation and
2. Intended occupation
or do I just fill in child?

I know this sounds silly but I dont want to get it wrong...
also when they ask for the visa applied for do you fill in the visa subclass of the parent or leave it blank too? If you then fill this is do you also fill in the processing office or leave that blank?

Also when I filled mine form in I put my husband visa subclass as it is his visa we are all going on is this correct?

So many questions I know but I am confused.

Thanks for any help in advance

Nicola
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default Re: what to fill in on kids med forms?

Originally Posted by nicola411
Hya everybody
Just filling in form 26 for the kids they are 3 and 7 unrequested and am unsure if I just leave the question blank when it says
1. Previous occupation and
2. Intended occupation
or do I just fill in child?

I know this sounds silly but I dont want to get it wrong...
also when they ask for the visa applied for do you fill in the visa subclass of the parent or leave it blank too? If you then fill this is do you also fill in the processing office or leave that blank?

Also when I filled mine form in I put my husband visa subclass as it is his visa we are all going on is this correct?

So many questions I know but I am confused.

Thanks for any help in advance

Nicola
hi, the visa sub class you have to fill in for all applicants including children. on the occupation bit i put in education for both parts and the dr checked it all so it should be ok.i hope this helps.Nikki
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by upthehammers
hi, the visa sub class you have to fill in for all applicants including children. on the occupation bit i put in education for both parts and the dr checked it all so it should be ok.i hope this helps.Nikki

As above.

Just to add, if there is something you are not sure about, leave it blank and the doctor will help you to fill it in.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by upthehammers

hi nikki
thanks for that

the only thing is my little one isnt even in education yet should I just leave it blank then?
ta
Nicola
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WendyC
As above.

Just to add, if there is something you are not sure about, leave it blank and the doctor will help you to fill it in.

thanks wendy

I guess I shall leave that part blank for the youngest, just another thought though what is the county code is it +44 and then do I leave the 0 from the 0114 code of sheffield out like when you dial it or do I put country code(+44)
area code(0114) number(2222222) not my real number by the way. I hope you understand what I am asking here. Not that I am confusing or anything .LOL

thanks nicola
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks wendy

I guess I shall leave that part blank for the youngest, just another thought though what is the county code is it +44 and then do I leave the 0 from the 0114 code of sheffield out like when you dial it or do I put country code(+44)
area code(0114) number(2222222) not my real number by the way. I hope you understand what I am asking here. Not that I am confusing or anything .LOL

thanks nicola

It's +44 114 2222222 for the above example
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's +44 114 2222222 for the above example
thanks wendy I knew the expats guru would know. i bow down.LOL
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thanks wendy I knew the expats guru would know. i bow down.LOL

OMG, don't start that again :scared:

I can't cope with another outburst from someone saying I'm a nutter (even if it's true )
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:40 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I can't cope with another outburst from someone saying I'm a nutter (even if it's true )

NUTTER
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know what you mean. People on here sometimes need to take a chill pill. Your defo not a nutter dedicated I would call it.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Your not a nutter,your a great help,if i want to know anything i always wait to see your name appear