Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What on Earth is this in Noosa?

What on Earth is this in Noosa?

Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light
Default What on Earth is this in Noosa?

ok,yes I'm sad... was staring dreamily into the webcam at Noosa and then the webcam froze with this image on it;

It didn't seem to be moving either... any clues anyone???

If it helps I was watching 2pm from;

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...&camName=Noosa

Enjoy!
Jen
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:47 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of
Default Re: What on Earth is this in Noosa?

Bird shit?
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:48 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

A greenie ?
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

Originally Posted by simnmax
Bird shit?
You beat me to it, damn it!
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Beginning of a water spout ?
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light

Lol, I don't know - bird poop looks like a good explanation... there must be a glass partition in between the camera?
I'm going to have to watch again now lol
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:26 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coppock
ok,yes I'm sad... was staring dreamily into the webcam at Noosa and then the webcam froze with this image on it;

http://www.securityspikes.co.uk/noosamystery.png

It didn't seem to be moving either... any clues anyone???

If it helps I was watching 2pm from;

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...&camName=Noosa

Enjoy!
Jen
Rain on the lens.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

I've had another look, it's not rain on the lens, but looks very much like something probably birdy poop on a glass partition between the camera and the ocean view,
very good work people!
i'm starting to think of all the amusing cut outs that could be put there instead..........
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:01 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simnmax
Bird shit?
Don't be so crude!

it's clearly bird cum
Old Apr 26th 2011, 1:23 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Beginning of a water spout ?
I can't see the image in the original post (link is broken).... but I'm in Noosa and there were a couple of water spouts today, nothing big though, but nice to see. From a distance of course.

edit - ok I can see the image now. That's no water spout.