Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you sleep with

Wikiposts

What do you sleep with

Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:59 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: What do you sleep with

Originally Posted by soapy
i must also point out that i also sleep with a cat, but if i touched it while she was sleeping. i would be dead
you sleep with a tiger? ......
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
you sleep with a tiger? ......
note sure, but it has teeth
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Hi Karen,

Not long left, eh?! That time will fly, despite it seemingly dragging. How are your plans coming on?

In Sydney, it's freezing. I'm off to Myers this afternoon to buy an electric blanket. But I'm nesh (according to Mr GG). So I'm also going to be upping the duvet to the 10.5 tog one. Patrick will be pleased!

GG
Hi Nichola
Sorry to hear you're freezing! I really wish I could believe that it won't be long now but we are having trouble getting rid of the house. We have had 12 viewings since easter and 99% of them love the house but don't like the area. Not much I can do about that so don't know what to do for the best. At the moment it's looking as though we will have to validate but really didn't want to do that with 2 small children would rather of just got there!
Hey ho!!!
Will let you know how we get on.
Karen x