Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you Imagine your expats look like?

What do you Imagine your expats look like?

Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you Imagine your expats look like?

Originally Posted by Merlot
Is that Spock, Scotty or SOAPY from Star Trek boldly going where no one has been before?
how did u know it was me took me ages to find that wig too
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:03 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
You crack me up!!!!

D D
DD i love your aviator.... it makes my eyes go funny watching it
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:41 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

Who else..?
Attached Thumbnails What do you Imagine your expats look like?-he-man_l.jpg   What do you Imagine your expats look like?-he-man.jpg  
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:48 am

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

And Who is this...?
ABCDiamond...
Attached Thumbnails What do you Imagine your expats look like?-specs_old_man.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
mr-monkey.jpg (11.2 KB, 64 views)
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:55 am

Hakku na matta... Its Bixe...
Attached Thumbnails What do you Imagine your expats look like?-lion_king_simba.jpg  
Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:46 am

Jonahs_mummy, is it Clarie ?
Attached Thumbnails What do you Imagine your expats look like?-sweet-girl-portrait.jpg  
Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:52 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pandya_m

Hakku na matta... Its Bixe...
oooooo my favourite film
Old Jul 29th 2005, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by possoms
oooooo my favourite film
How can you say that... Its not only yours
My Mom used to say this big boy of 28yrs still loves to watch cartoons, when are you going to grow . I would shrug off and say never... ooh theres one problem she does not know English how would she know what those cartoon character say? for her its mere lion, monkey, etc ... Well I was living with each character in the movie...
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:51 pm

How can you say that... Its not only yours
My Mom used to say this big boy of 28yrs still loves to watch cartoons, when are you going to grow . I would shrug off and say never... ooh theres one problem she does not know English how would she know what those cartoon character say? for her its mere lion, monkey, etc ... Well I was living with each character in the movie...
your never too old for cartoons Pandya_m, especially Disney ones. pure escapism
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:59 pm

Wink Re: What do you Imagine your expats look like?

your never too old for cartoons Pandya_m, especially Disney ones. pure escapism
Give me your phone no... fast.. let my Mom speak to you
May be that she comments in jest. But, she knows I am a mature lad in my Town..
- Muks
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:27 pm

Give me your phone no... fast.. let my Mom speak to you
May be that she comments in jest. But, she knows I am a mature lad in my Town..
- Muks
LOL sorry Muks but no phone number here I'm living in the Twilight Zone

Hey cant you get The Lion King in your first language?? then your mum will see what shes been missing out on
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:40 pm

LOL sorry Muks but no phone number here I'm living in the Twilight Zone

Hey cant you get The Lion King in your first language?? then your mum will see what shes been missing out on
I dont want to spoil the origniality of movie... Seriously all those dubs in local languages are so irritating..
Ooh she doesnt miss out anything she knows to entertain herself other then TV watching. Like embroidering, cooking, a voracious reader...
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:26 am

Mr. ADL and Mrs. JTL
Attached Thumbnails What do you Imagine your expats look like?-adl-jtl.jpg  
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:13 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Jim (zx10r_aus for the uninitiated),

In honour of your return to the fold......

Jim's newly purchased cow-a-saki

D D

Last edited by DollyDaydream; Sep 4th 2005 at 8:16 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:05 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Judging by all the rather large ladies on the AVATARS recently I think I have a pretty good idea!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.