Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Wikiposts

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Old May 19th 2005, 4:38 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: What fo you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Gender confusion again!! I posted my photo a while ago and got a 'Oh I thought you were a man' comment back!

Weird how you get an image of someone from a name/avatar
Old May 19th 2005, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
It's true! I've talked to a couple of people who've said they chose their user name without really thinking - not realising how miuch they'd be on here! I had had a clumsy morning and thats what stuck in my mind when I choise Un-Co. It annoys me now - sounds like uncle!
Lots of people have now put names to faces or photois in photopost but I still imagine all kinds of things!
Old May 19th 2005, 4:59 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's true! I've talked to a couple of people who've said they chose their user name without really thinking - not realising how miuch they'd be on here! I had had a clumsy morning and thats what stuck in my mind when I choise Un-Co. It annoys me now - sounds like uncle!
Lots of people have now put names to faces or photois in photopost but I still imagine all kinds of things!
On a slightly different topic, but related, every time I see your avatar I think of Larissa! (cos she had that disco ball as her avatar for oh so long). Cant get away from it & it annoys me .
Old May 19th 2005, 5:00 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Originally Posted by Bordy
Here was I thinking it was Natzi outfit & a goosestep.
Not very practical in the ocean.
Old May 19th 2005, 5:04 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
On a slightly different topic, but related, every time I see your avatar I think of Larissa! (cos she had that disco ball as her avatar for oh so long). Cant get away from it & it annoys me .
When I was just a lad, my dad had a mate called Dag. He stuck in my memory for looking odd - tall and gangly, wild hair and goatee, thick rimmed glasses, smelt of tobacco and loved his jazz.
Please tell me that MrDagboy is nothing like that.
Old May 19th 2005, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Really??? Oh bum, didn't know anyone else had had that one. Was thinking of changing it anyway actually. Had Vicky Pollard as the very first but someone else in the lounge did too (Ok and I was paranoid people would think I looked like that ). Hmm I might have a little look as a further work avoidance.
It's funny when you have a conversation with 'Jules&Chris' because your avitars are almost identical (although yours goes evil and his goes sad!)
Old May 19th 2005, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
When I was just a lad, my dad had a mate called Dag. He stuck in my memory for looking odd - tall and gangly, wild hair and goatee, thick rimmed glasses, smelt of tobacco and loved his jazz.
Spooky. :scared: Your post wasn't there when I wrote mine about your avatar!
Old May 19th 2005, 5:12 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Really??? Oh bum, didn't know anyone else had had that one. Was thinking of changing it anyway actually. Had Vicky Pollard as the very first but someone else in the lounge did too (Ok and I was paranoid people would think I looked like that ). Hmm I might have a little look as a further work avoidance.
It's funny when you have a conversation with 'Jules&Chris' because your avitars are almost identical (although yours goes evil and his goes sad!)
Hehe yeah I know, just a row of smilies pulling faces down the side of the page . I see some people have used other tongue poking ones, but mines the original & best , Ive had it since I started here (coming up for 2 years in a couple of months - how sad )

Dont change yours on my account if you're happy with it - it just really annoys me that my brain automaticaly says "Larissa" whenever I see it, even though I know its you!
Old May 19th 2005, 5:21 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Spooky. :scared: Your post wasn't there when I wrote mine about your avatar!
I'm wired in to the database and any mention of my name triggers an alert. You've been warned!
So any one fancy a shot at wot I look like? No it's not a big yellw smiley face, I have got my piccie in the photopost here.

I like our avatar as it's simple, and for me reflects the mixed emotions of emigrating.
Old May 19th 2005, 5:27 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I could lower the tone with reference to the length of the tongue in my avatar.

But I must resist!!!!!!!

TT

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Old May 19th 2005, 5:40 pm
wombat42

Default Re: What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Originally Posted by bondipom
Not very practical in the ocean.
Why don't you try it? wear something different to the beach, you will definitely get people attention.

Last edited by wombat42; May 19th 2005 at 5:43 pm.

Old May 19th 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm wired in to the database and any mention of my name triggers an alert. You've been warned!
So any one fancy a shot at wot I look like? No it's not a big yellw smiley face, I have got my piccie in the photopost here.

I like our avatar as it's simple, and for me reflects the mixed emotions of emigrating.
You already told everyone what you look like. I quote...
"A cheerleading hobbit, with big hairy feet and pom poms"
OK my new avatar is even doing my head in . Back to the drawing board...
Old May 19th 2005, 5:42 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Un-Co your new avator looks like me when i am telling the kids off hehehe

louise
Old May 19th 2005, 5:54 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I know that's a different Henson thing, but shouldn't you really be a green frog?!

You already told everyone what you look like. I quote...
"A cheerleading hobbit, with big hairy feet and pom poms"
Old May 19th 2005, 6:15 pm
Rocket Scientist

Nope, but you just described Dagboy to a "t" :scared: . (OK OK, maybe just the jazz bit, I think everyone knows what Dagboy looks like by now ).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.