Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Wikiposts

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Old May 19th 2005, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Default What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

I know its not that riveting but might tie us along until something 'interesting' comes through !

We have seen threads asking regulars to post photos. I got to thinking what do you 'think' people look like !? I'll give you some examples;

Bondipom - tall, dark about 38 ?
ABC D - 40's, mid height and beard ?
TW Twins - Dark, tall, always happy and attractive ?

OK so yes I am bored today but just humour me.......!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR CYBER BASHING - JUST GOOD CLEAN FUN.

Last edited by surfdude; May 19th 2005 at 12:39 pm. Reason: Issue Warning !!
Old May 19th 2005, 12:40 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: What fo you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Surfdude - mid 20's, blonde sticking out hair, wearing board shorts all day.

PS: I did have a beard in my 40's

Old May 19th 2005, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Surfdude - mid 20's, blonde sticking out hair, wearing board shorts all day.

PS: I did have a beard in my 40's

Thats the spirit ! Way off the mark though - add quite a few years - can't stand board shorts prefer the plain bikini and wet suit ! Mid length dark highlighted hair. Hubbie can't decide between Julie or Bree off Desperate Housewives !
Old May 19th 2005, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

It's funny how the avatars can change the way you imagine people. I met up for a drink with Geordie George earlier in the week and had to keep reminding myself I was looking for a tall blonde girl not Mrs Doyle from Father Ted!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:13 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Un-Co
It's funny how the avatars can change the way you imagine people.
Especially if you have too much of my avatar

I'm trying to imagine others, but not getting very far

Old May 19th 2005, 1:13 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hush, you!! Don't listen to her! I am actually Pauline McLynn.

It's funny how the avatars can change the way you imagine people. I met up for a drink with Geordie George earlier in the week and had to keep reminding myself I was looking for a tall blonde girl not Mrs Doyle from Father Ted!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Hush, you!! Don't listen to her! I am actually Pauline McLynn.
Who the hell was that other girl then? :scared:
Old May 19th 2005, 1:21 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

She's my stand in. I'm far too rich and famous to be out meeting commoners!

Anyway, I have jobs to apply to, I should crack on!

N

Who the hell was that other girl then? :scared:
Old May 19th 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Geordie George
She's my stand in. I'm far too rich and famous to be out meeting commoners!

Anyway, I have jobs to apply to, I should crack on!

N
Thats OK I liked her better anyway
Good luck with the job hunting!!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by surfdude
Thats the spirit ! Way off the mark though - add quite a few years - can't stand board shorts prefer the plain bikini and wet suit ! Mid length dark highlighted hair. Hubbie can't decide between Julie or Bree off Desperate Housewives !
Just thought I didn't mean Julie - I meant her Mum,the Terry Hatcher character ! See I'm just as dizzy - although dinner will be on the dining room table at 8 sharp (take-out on the best dinner service)!!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Are Grayling and GG related - he has a Father Ted avatar ? Now Grayling....oh god I've got the same problem, can't get past the avatar !!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gender confusion again!! I posted my photo a while ago and got a 'Oh I thought you were a man' comment back!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:15 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

No

Are Grayling and GG related - he has a Father Ted avatar ? Now Grayling....oh god I've got the same problem, can't get past the avatar !!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:24 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I know its not that riveting but might tie us along until something 'interesting' comes through !

We have seen threads asking regulars to post photos. I got to thinking what do you 'think' people look like !? I'll give you some examples;

Bondipom - tall, dark about 38 ?
ABC D - 40's, mid height and beard ?
TW Twins - Dark, tall, always happy and attractive ?

OK so yes I am bored today but just humour me.......!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR CYBER BASHING - JUST GOOD CLEAN FUN.
More accurate than the blonde surf bumb image some others have had of me. Boardies for me as well.
Old May 19th 2005, 3:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bondipom
More accurate than the blonde surf bumb image some others have had of me. Boardies for me as well.
Here was I thinking it was Natzi outfit & a goosestep.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.