Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you guys think about the Wanneroo area?

What do you guys think about the Wanneroo area?

Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:15 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you guys think about the Wanneroo area?

Originally Posted by renth
Why, have you had a falling out?
No. I've been working full time the past year and we usually got together during the week. I'm off work now and when we meet it's with a group out for lunch, so generally don't go to each others houses.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:32 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Not sure where you are, Dorothy, but ours seems fairly up to date. Makes a change for Perth to get something first.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=SteveBannister;7349795]

If you're on a lower budget, then Butler, Alkimos, Jindalee and Merriwa are all still quite new.

I would not include Jindalee on this list !!!

Maybe Clarkson/ Somerley, Ridgewood , Banskia grove, Tapping, Hocking, Carramar ! and maybe some parts of Quinns Rocks. All good areas !

Nicky
Old Mar 6th 2009, 5:24 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Even the street view is well over a year old. If you look at Northernbird's house you will see 2 cars in the driveway which belong to me and another poster here. We haven't been at her house at the same time since before Christmas 2007.
It was sometime in January of 2008 that you were around.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 5:24 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SteveBannister
Not sure where you are, Dorothy, but ours seems fairly up to date. Makes a change for Perth to get something first.
Dorothy was at my house in Connolly and it was taken in January 2008.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice retort ... very diplomatic come on, you can tell 'us' ... ladies fall out all the time ...

Now then, why was I sat on my own at the Coffee Club ... ?

Regards,

The Mindarie Leper

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No. I've been working full time the past year and we usually got together during the week. I'm off work now and when we meet it's with a group out for lunch, so generally don't go to each others houses.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 6:41 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Well, there you go. Even January '08 is fairly up to date for Perth. As I said, it seemed quite up to date as we're in Carramar and have only been moved in for a year.

But, back to the original point, yes, it is still a pretty cool tool so good luck with your searching, BeachBassist.

Steve.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Dorothy was at my house in Connolly and it was taken in January 2008.
Was it January? Being a little older my memory is not what it used to be.
Originally Posted by Three Legs
Nice retort ... very diplomatic come on, you can tell 'us' ... ladies fall out all the time ...

Now then, why was I sat on my own at the Coffee Club ... ?

Regards,

The Mindarie Leper
You were not sitting anywhere near the Coffee Club on Wednesday you BFL!! I know what you look like and I was there from 11:15 to 2:45 and never saw you once. Now, if you're too chicken to come out and sit with a bunch of lovely ladies then that's your prerogative.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BeachBassist
yeah type in street name in Google maps and then when the box comes up click on "street view".

now I need some addresses.
our new address is 12a medhurst st nollamara, feel free to check it out!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

BeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really nice

Originally Posted by aussietobe
our new address is 12a medhurst st nollamara, feel free to check it out!
it's for sale? I can't see cause of that huge tree.

hey that was a dull day.