Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do ya think about this

What do ya think about this

Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down What do ya think about this

Am thinking about commiting HARRY CARRY or shall I just keep on waiting and waiting and waiting for time to pass on the eventuall hope! and that is all it is at this moment in time, that I might get some form of correspondence from
Dimia .just a letter,email,or just a two finger salute would be very welcome at this present time,at least I would know they are looking at doing something.
So here is to you Dimia.
the noose is round my neck, and the missus is about to kick the chair away,So please please call me quickly, send me a message,anything before its to late.
Well it seems its time for me to go now,so goodbye to the forum ( possibly for ever ) as the grin on the wife's face gets bigger. LUV YOU ALL
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do ya think about this

lol, im splitting my sides know what a funny post,but it is horrible waiting isnt it,how long have you been waiting,what stage are you at?

tracey.
Originally Posted by stressed out
Am thinking about commiting HARRY CARRY or shall I just keep on waiting and waiting and waiting for time to pass on the eventuall hope! and that is all it is at this moment in time, that I might get some form of correspondence from
Dimia .just a letter,email,or just a two finger salute would be very welcome at this present time,at least I would know they are looking at doing something.
So here is to you Dimia.
the noose is round my neck, and the missus is about to kick the chair away,So please please call me quickly, send me a message,anything before its to late.
Well it seems its time for me to go now,so goodbye to the forum ( possibly for ever ) as the grin on the wife's face gets bigger. LUV YOU ALL
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Now how pissed would you be if it arrived tomorrow. Just have a drink, not so terminal but the same sort of outcome.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scissors
lol, im splitting my sides know what a funny post,but it is horrible waiting isnt it,how long have you been waiting,what stage are you at?

tracey.

Sorry Tracey
cant reply at the moment
Awaiting the paramedics. in hope the wife has rung them
if not, see ya in the after life.
Oh! will be watching over you in oz ( like a guardian angle type thingy )
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: What do ya think about this

Originally Posted by stressed out
So here is to you Dimia.

I'M BACK
Paramedics have just revived me HERE IS MY STORY

Came back from a one year stay in oz ( where our first son was born ) may1995. On returning we applied for immigration.only to be told my plumbing quals wernt acceptable.if I wanted to go to oz I would need to complete a further 18months at colledge ( which I did )then to be told a futher 5 years experience would be needed to be able to apply.
After a long 5 years my time was up ,so I applied
TRA granted october 2003
Application lodged dec 2003 and returned january 2004 due to not writing down credit card amount on form.
returned next post . received acknowledgement from dimia 3rd march 2004
frontloaded pcc with application ,and meds dec 2004
Centrelink contacted AOS to ask all relevant info ( had already forward to dimia ) Still no Co and still no news. Oh no.
I can feel the noose tightening again
Forgot to say, House and buisness sold and ready to go but NO BLOODY VISA . Put the house for sale end nov Sold 1st week, thought it would take months cos of xmas and real estate agent advise, am now nearly jobless, and homeless,and if they dont get a move on LIFE LESS AND WIFE LESS
SO to your question how long

Try foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Jan 15th 2005, 7:49 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

You're brave selling your house and business before you've got the visa!! :scared:

Hang in there - cant be much longer!