Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what do we take with us

what do we take with us

Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:41 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default what do we take with us

Hi all looking for some advice as to what things to get shiped over to OZ what do you all think the one thing i love is our bed it cost £700 so dont want to leave it also do british TVs worl in OZ. Can any one also tell me some shiping costs.

cheers steve
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:50 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: what do we take with us

I'm just getting quotes in so can't give you any prices yet but I've found lots of info on BE today using the Search facility - just put in Shipping Quotes and you'll get lots of useful info on shipping companies and prices and which companies are good and those to avoid.

Rebecca
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what do we take with us

Originally Posted by stevelaird View Post
Hi all looking for some advice as to what things to get shiped over to OZ what do you all think the one thing i love is our bed it cost £700 so dont want to leave it also do british TVs worl in OZ. Can any one also tell me some shiping costs.

cheers steve
also lots of threads about TV-just do a search-this has been asked many times.