What do we do

Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

lousco will become famous soon enoughlousco will become famous soon enough
Default What do we do

Hi all

Right here goes;
We are looking to move to australia next year possibly september/october time as our son is having a bone graft operation next spring.My husband has a job out there waiting for our arrival (Griffith area) and the employer is willing to sponsor us (what does this involve) my question is what exactly should we be doing right now?Any advice will be very much appreciated
Laura
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:23 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What do we do

Originally Posted by lousco
Hi all

Right here goes;
We are looking to move to australia next year possibly september/october time as our son is having a bone graft operation next spring.My husband has a job out there waiting for our arrival (Griffith area) and the employer is willing to sponsor us (what does this involve) my question is what exactly should we be doing right now?Any advice will be very much appreciated
Laura
start here , http://www.immi.gov.au/

& welcome to the site

S.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Hi all

Right here goes;
Laura
oh , & right now , have a search of this site , cuz it will answer all your questions
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:48 am
Account Closed

its ok your welcome
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:02 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Right here goes;
Laura
Start by having your husband's qualifications assessed. He will need that for a sponsored visa.

The sponsorship process happens in two parts: first the employer has to nominate the job. Then you apply for your visa.

We too are going out on a sponsored visa. It can be quite frustrating waiting for the first part to be processed.

PM me if you want more details.