Reload this Page >

What to do on the job front?!

What to do on the job front?!

Old Mar 3rd 2011, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

Natnat84x is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What to do on the job front?!

Can anybody help??
Im currently in the process of obtaining Citizenship by descent (after many weeks of info gathering!) and im a bit unsure as to what my options are with regards to getting a job. My current employer is opening up an office in Ballarat, Victoria sometime later in the year and i could possibly transfer, but if i manage to obtain citizenship would i need to have a skilled profession like you do when getting a visa? Im just really confused and none of the websites i have been looking at answer my questions!!
Also, does anybody know how much funds i will need etc if i do have a job to walk into?
Thanks in advance!
Natalie x
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud of
Default Re: What to do on the job front?!

If you are a citizen, you can just turn up.

You can do any job you are capable of.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 1:56 am
Spud

spuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bibbs
If you are a citizen, you can just turn up.

You can do any job you are capable of.
That's right, you don't need a visa if you are a citizen. The first thing we did for our daughter when she was born here in Australia was to get her a British Passport so she won't have any problems in the future when 'we're gone'. Dual citizenship will always come in handy.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

Natnat84x is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your advice guys!!! I'll bear that in mind if my company won't transfer me!!