Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what do i need to live in brisbane???

what do i need to live in brisbane???

Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Question what do i need to live in brisbane???

i know this kinda thing has been done before but i'm really interested to know the up-to-date cost of living in brisbane.

i want to workout whether or not i can be a lady of leisure (in my dreams)

i've seen specific perth threads or general aus threads, but i would like to know what the average small family spends on a weekly/monthly basis.

i know this is dead boring....but...it would be great to know how much bills come to monthly/quarterly for electric etc

thanks in advance

Sam x
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

trejon is just really nicetrejon is just really nicetrejon is just really nicetrejon is just really nicetrejon is just really nicetrejon is just really nicetrejon is just really nicetrejon is just really nice
Default Re: what do i need to live in brisbane???

My wife works in a child-care centre as a child care assistant and she has worked there for 14 years. She maybe able to answer some of your questions associated with what you can expect to earn. You will have to clarify your job title though as they don't have "Child Care Co-ordinators" but I am sure there will be an equivilent.