Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what do i need to bring with me on stni validation trip?

what do i need to bring with me on stni validation trip?

Old May 16th 2006, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default what do i need to bring with me on stni validation trip?

Hi Guys,

we're going over next month to validate out stni visa. Although I need to check with the SA govt' can anyone tell me about proof of funds etc. are credit card statements/mortgage statements/valuations from estate agents OK if theres not much in the bank yet? did any of you have any problems getting the necessary info together?

Kindest regards

Chris
Old May 16th 2006, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what do i need to bring with me on stni validation trip?

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Hi Guys,

we're going over next month to validate out stni visa. Although I need to check with the SA govt' can anyone tell me about proof of funds etc. are credit card statements/mortgage statements/valuations from estate agents OK if theres not much in the bank yet? did any of you have any problems getting the necessary info together?

Kindest regards

Chris
From your post it seems you have your visa. That's all you need. Why would you want to bring proof of funds? That was just needed for the sponsorship. They're not going to check.