Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do customs do with....

What do customs do with....

Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:35 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do customs do with....

I have read plenty of things about the customs pulling out garden tools, christmas decs, etc etc, but how thorough are they ?

I have a fairly substantial collection of "back up" games for the PC, Playstation & Xbox. Also a few CD's & dvd's. Do they create problems with this sort of thing ?

It would be a shame to have to leave it all behind, but rather that than problems with the customs.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:46 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What do customs do with....

Originally Posted by furkew
I have read plenty of things about the customs pulling out garden tools, christmas decs, etc etc, but how thorough are they ?

I have a fairly substantial collection of "back up" games for the PC, Playstation & Xbox. Also a few CD's & dvd's. Do they create problems with this sort of thing ?

It would be a shame to have to leave it all behind, but rather that than problems with the customs.
You bloody criminal.....quick, someone call the police!!
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:49 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
You bloody criminal.....quick, someone call the police!!

honest guv, there all back ups of the originals !!
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:50 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

You are OK with "back up" games. Customs don't care.

So long as these "games" don't involve animals or "Debbie does Dallas"
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:08 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
"Debbie does Dallas"
Phoenix I am shocked at you! Debbie does Dallas indeed!

Not heard of it in years
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:24 am
Going for a ride

You are OK with "back up" games. Customs don't care.

So long as these "games" don't involve animals or "Debbie does Dallas"
Don't worry, it's for the kids mainly.

The only animals involved are the animaniacs & stuart little !!
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Phoenix I am shocked at you! Debbie does Dallas indeed!

Not heard of it in years
Don't worry. Furkew has a copy you can borrow
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:35 am
Going for a ride

Don't worry. Furkew has a copy you can borrow

Was Debbie does dallas ever brought out on DVD ??

I'll have to check that one out
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:36 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:37 am
Account Closed

No....that was "Debbie down on the farm"
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We bought loads of downloaded Dvd's & music no probs!