Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what do aussie women think of english men?

what do aussie women think of english men?

Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:42 am
Caroline

Caroline B is on a distinguished road
Default Re: what do aussie women think of english men?

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Mate, the words 'easy as' spring to mind! Bring your shitty stick!!

I've got a couple of male single friends in their 20's and I'm afraid that Fluffy seems to be right - if you're a half decent bloke you'll probably do O.K. with a cute British accent - Mind you in Brissie where I live, there seem to be loads of bright, beautiful spirited single Ozzie women and hardly any single men - so it could just be a question of supply and demand....But I think shortage of nice blokes could be an International problem...
Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:54 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Caroline B
I've got a couple of male single friends in their 20's and I'm afraid that Fluffy seems to be right - if you're a half decent bloke you'll probably do O.K. with a cute British accent - Mind you in Brissie where I live, there seem to be loads of bright, beautiful spirited single Ozzie women and hardly any single men - so it could just be a question of supply and demand....But I think shortage of nice blokes could be an International problem...
I noticed!!
Old Dec 28th 2007, 10:06 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

i noticed they are quite polite.......but don't seem to be turned on by little fat plumbers.......

all the best plumb......

ps wife behind me as i type.......:curse:
Old Dec 28th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=eddie007;5701356]
Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
They think we all sound like Hugh Grant and will be all posh.

The reality is that half of us sound like Becks (rough as guts) QUOTE]

I always thought that Becks sounded quite effeminate.... (?)
true