Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do the Ashes teams mug shots tell us?

What do the Ashes teams mug shots tell us?

Old Jul 21st 2005, 6:34 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do the Ashes teams mug shots tell us?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4687117.stm

The Aussies are all smiling and most of the Pommies look miserable, apart from Pietersen but he's a Saffer after all!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

smidgemum2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What do the Ashes teams mug shots tell us?

Maybe the Poms have decided on the "mean and moody" approach???

Don't ask me, I hate cricket (but hubbie loves it - say no more!)
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like the Aussies may be sponsored by Pearl Drops
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:28 am
wombat42

Whats going to make this Ashes victory even better then the others for the Aussies and defeat even more humiliating for the Poms is that this time round the Poms actually think they have some chance of winning.

Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:35 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wombat42
Whats going to make this Ashes victory even better then the others for the Aussies and defeat even more humiliating for the Poms is that this time round the Poms actually think they have some chance of winning.

Us Poms always think we have some chance of winning, think back to last summer and the England flag mania due to the Euro footie championships.

I'm no cricket expert but I reckon we've got a good chance!
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:38 am
Geordie Pioneer

Location: Melbourne as of Aug 2005, formally Newcastle upon Tyne
Macky74 is on a distinguished road

Head of 'Dad's Army' Glenn McGrath says they are going to win 5-0, dream on mate

I think it's going to be a tight series for a change and the Aussies know that as well, however they would never admint it.

England have played quality for the last 18 months to 2 years. They've never been in such good 'Test' form or played with such confidence in my life time of supporting England (Since early/mid 80's) so let's go into this series with some geniune hope for once

'Michael Vaughan's, BARMY ARMY!!!'
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Theyre all pretty old pics, maybe you werent allowed to smile then, like old passport pics.

Maybe the Ozzies are so happy because theyre getting a free holiday in England