Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What a difference a day makes

What a difference a day makes

Old May 3rd 2006, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default What a difference a day makes

Just 24 hours ago I was feeling so low, my stomach was churning and I was emotionally drained.

This morning we got our visa and I feel very different.

I have to work late tonight but now no longer care as afterwards I'm off to book the flights !!

Yiiiippppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Heather
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:45 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a difference a day makes

Originally Posted by ohippy
Just 24 hours ago I was feeling so low, my stomach was churning and I was emotionally drained.

I have to work late tonight but now no longer care as afterwards I'm off to book the flights !!

Heather
Congratulations and well done !!!!

Here's to your new life 'Down Under'
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:54 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Congratulations and well done !!!!

Here's to your new life 'Down Under'

CONGRATULATIONS!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Jane
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Hey congrats!!

Heather
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:41 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

ahhhh congratulations!!
now the fun begins!!
regard
vb2
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:46 am
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of

Heather
Congratulations
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crystal113
Congratulations
congratulations
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:48 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Heather
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is such fantastic news - you must be ecstatic!
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:49 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Heather
Its male-menopause a.k.a midlife crisis...

Kongrates
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Heather
What did I tell you

Congratulations Mate.
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vb2
ahhhh congratulations!!
now the fun begins!!
regard
vb2
Too right !!

All I have left to do is book the leaving party and the flights and we're gone ! House is already sold and the money in the bank, shippers been and gone all the hard work is done. Let the fun begin !

Funny how I've told everyone except my parents isn't it ?!!
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: Good luck with that :scared:
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:17 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Too right !!

All I have left to do is book the leaving party and the flights and we're gone ! House is already sold and the money in the bank, shippers been and gone all the hard work is done. Let the fun begin !

why haven't you told them?!?
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Heather
Congratulations, your so lucky you can go already. We have visa, kinda sold house, just waiting to exchange, and am binning & bagging stuff all over house. Feel as if Im going mad. Anyway big big Congratulations, best of luck with your move.

Well done.

Sharon xx
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pioneer
Congratulations, your so lucky you can go already. We have visa, kinda sold house, just waiting to exchange, and am binning & bagging stuff all over house. Feel as if Im going mad. Anyway big big Congratulations, best of luck with your move.

Well done.

Sharon xx
Know just how you feel !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.