Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What did you do last night before you flew?

What did you do last night before you flew?

Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough
Default What did you do last night before you flew?

Hi there this could be our last thread before we fly, so just interested what did others do on their last night in the UK?

We are all shattered, and just longin and thinkin of is sitting on the plane....so what did people do on the last night?

Did you see rellies, stay up till midnight doin last minute packin and sortin out?
I think it could be an all night job for us as its come around so quick, so all of you tryin to get your visas, my advice is sort out your stuff now cuz it comes around quicker than u think!!
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

oldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really nice
Default Re: What did you do last night before you flew?

Originally Posted by Sherie
Hi there this could be our last thread before we fly, so just interested what did others do on their last night in the UK?

We are all shattered, and just longin and thinkin of is sitting on the plane....so what did people do on the last night?

Did you see rellies, stay up till midnight doin last minute packin and sortin out?
I think it could be an all night job for us as its come around so quick, so all of you tryin to get your visas, my advice is sort out your stuff now cuz it comes around quicker than u think!!
Hi
stayed up until 2am following morning doing the packing my wife told me to do yonks ago ( she stayed back whilst i did a sort of reccy taking 7 months in Tassie by myself and loved it)went to bed couldn't sleep so excited got up at 7ish continued packing breaky then lunch... arrived at local airport for three pm Heathrow at 4 left Heathrow at 10pm didn't sleep for further two days still so excited and again on the return flight made all the same mistakes again still couldn't sleep.... you will do it better won't you !!!!!PS you don' t need as much sleep when you get older!!!!!
oldgit
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oldgit
Hi
stayed up until 2am following morning doing the packing my wife told me to do yonks ago ( she stayed back whilst i did a sort of reccy taking 7 months in Tassie by myself and loved it)went to bed couldn't sleep so excited got up at 7ish continued packing breaky then lunch... arrived at local airport for three pm Heathrow at 4 left Heathrow at 10pm didn't sleep for further two days still so excited and again on the return flight made all the same mistakes again still couldn't sleep.... you will do it better won't you !!!!!PS you don' t need as much sleep when you get older!!!!!
oldgit

We haven't been able to sleep for excitement for a while, keep waking early thinking of jobs to do, so last night is going to be the same!!
sherie
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

oldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sherie
We haven't been able to sleep for excitement for a while, keep waking early thinking of jobs to do, so last night is going to be the same!!
sherie
All the very best to you
Oldgit