What a day !!

Old Jan 27th 2005, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

jwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura about
Default What a day !!

Today has been our first steps back to normalitly and living a 'normal' life. instead of feeling like we are on one big holiday.

My husband started work today unfortunately he needed to take the car until he can get a van sorted, which has left me feeling like my legs have been chopped off.

So the day started at 5.30am, instead of the usual lay in. Got rid of him by 6.30am are a continous round of where's this where's that.

Daughter number 1 left for school at 7.00am ( She does the early shift at mountain creek

8.30 am Walked :scared: boys to school, buy the time we got there we were all looking like drowned rats. - Didnt bring any coats to Oz with us.

came home had the second shower of the day to look human again.

10.00 am Daughter number 2 left home for school (She does the second shift at Mountain Creek) - Its only about a kilometre walk down a straight road, through an underpass which brings you out by the school. I am not happy about the idea of her walking through the underpass on her own, but it seems quite well used. but its playing on my mind a bit.

45 minutes later she is standing at the street door soaked from head to toe, absolutley sobbing her heart out, so much so she couldn,t speak. My first reaction was to panic as I thought she had been attacked in that bloody underpass.

Anyway once she calmed down she managed to tell me that she had got lost ! and had been walking round in circles for the past 45mins as there was no one around to stop and ask directions in this atrocious weather. It was just by chance that she stumbled upon our road again.

Got her changed and walked :scared: with her this time back to school - Just changed out of my third set of soaking wet clothes.

Looking forward to a bit of peace and quiet when I looked at the clock argghh 12.00 am daughter number 1 will be home in an hour.

Cant wait to start work so that i can have a rest. (I have always worked fulltime and my husband used to see to the kids in the mornings as i went in before him) Never have taken to this stay at home mum lark !
Old Jan 27th 2005, 1:10 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: What a day !!

Oh you poor (wet) things!!! At least it can only get better from here-on in!!