What a day!

Old Jun 4th 2004, 10:59 am
Top Banana

Mad as cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What a day!

What can I say, got our passports back yesterday with our lovely visas and got an offer on our house the first day on the market by the first viewers, who are renting and don't have a chain. The extra bonus is my brother-in-law is the estate agent and my solicitor is my father-in-law.

next on my list is getting the job offer tied up end of June.

Woohooy, Australia here we come.

Julian
Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Fantastic for you!!

Hope it all pans out OK
Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:42 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: What a day!

Originally posted by Mad as cheese
What can I say, got our passports back yesterday with our lovely visas and got an offer on our house the first day on the market by the first viewers, who are renting and don't have a chain. The extra bonus is my brother-in-law is the estate agent and my solicitor is my father-in-law.

Julian
Fantastic news Julian...........am well chuffed for ya..... but.......

bagsy I duff you in first......

1) cos your BIL is an Estate Agent....... and

2) cos your FIL is a solicitor

Both inflict pain on us Expats

[only kidding......we loves em really!]

Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: What a day!

Originally posted by Mad as cheese

Julian

Hehehe Julian,

This is just ... how shall i say... mad as cheese!!!!! lucky you! thank god i dont (yet) own a house, will be much easier when the visa comes! (in a long 10 mths probably!)

fabie
Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:51 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Brilliant news!! All falling into place nicely eh!

I love it when a plan comes together!

Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Julian
Fantastic news......really pleased for you. It cheers me up to see that things can run so smoothly. Only hope our house sale goes as well.

Have a great time when you get to Aus.

All the best