Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What clothes to take for 3 week reccie

What clothes to take for 3 week reccie

Old May 3rd 2010, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice
Default What clothes to take for 3 week reccie

Hi

We are validating visas i a couple of weeks, hired campervan and will travel from Brisbane down to Sydney - well , thats the plan, but who knows- and back up again. Want to travel as light as possible but have no idea what the
temperatures will be like . Will we freeze at night ?? Are T shirts for the day enough??
Any other tips will be much appreciated !

Australia, here we come ! ( Unless my stupid facebook application ' what will happen to you in th summer of 2010 is correct and our plane will crash into the ocean. Wish I hadn't asked the question. )

Mrs Ozbaz
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What clothes to take for 3 week reccie

Take stuff you can layer & thermal jimjams!
Coming out from the UK, you will probably find it warm in the daytime but may find it cooler in the evening & at night.
Enjoy your trip!
Old May 4th 2010, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

ozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really niceozbaz is just really nice

Enjoy we will. Good point about the thermal PJ's!
Thanks
Old May 5th 2010, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.weatherzone.com.au

No doubt you'll get some lovely days for t shirts and shorts and other days when you need to layer with cardi/fleece - my hubby has shorts on all year round and either t shirt or fleece. Cooler evenings/early mornings and warm days generally at moment. We're in NSW and been getting high 20's plus during day at moment and 9-12 during night. I was up near Brisbane over weekend, days were about 27 degs and it's warmer at night there 14-18 - above website is good for week ahead and average temps.