Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What are the chances of that happening???

What are the chances of that happening???

Old May 10th 2005, 10:34 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough
Default What are the chances of that happening???

Well, got here on Sunday lunch time, feeling oh shit what have I done. Father-in-Law took us out for lunch whilst it totally pissed down - so much for the Australian weather!

Came home and F-in-L packed a bag, drove off to go and stay with his girlfriend for a few days. At about 8pm some coppers came to the door, I though shit that didn't take them long to find out that DIMIA had made a mistake and I was not a desirable person to have in the country! Anyway what happened is that my F-in-L had been knocked down and killed. All within 5 hours of us starting a new life here with him.

Familiy arriving today and tomorrow for the funeral on Friday. What a good start - not!
Old May 10th 2005, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: What are the chances of that happening???

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
Well, got here on Sunday lunch time, feeling oh shit what have I done. Father-in-Law took us out for lunch whilst it totally pissed down - so much for the Australian weather!

Came home and F-in-L packed a bag, drove off to go and stay with his girlfriend for a few days. At about 8pm some coppers came to the door, I though shit that didn't take them long to find out that DIMIA had made a mistake and I was not a desirable person to have in the country! Anyway what happened is that my F-in-L had been knocked down and killed. All within 5 hours of us starting a new life here with him.

Familiy arriving today and tomorrow for the funeral on Friday. What a good start - not!
Lucyemma5, I'm so sorry. So much for you guys to cope with, so awful. I'm sorry I don't know what else to say, but really feel for you. Puts a lot of stuff in perspective. x
Old May 10th 2005, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

rancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant futurerancid has a brilliant future

That is awful, I'm so sorry I hope things get better for you soon
Old May 10th 2005, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

samjam will become famous soon enoughsamjam will become famous soon enough

OMG! Im so sorry to hear that
kelly
Old May 10th 2005, 11:00 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: What are the chances of that happening???

what can anyone say ...from being so happy with a new start and then within a few hours everything is turned upside down
very sorry for your loss
steve
Old May 10th 2005, 11:06 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear of your loss....you all must be totally gutted!!!

My thoughts are with you and your family

Stay Safe
H
xx
Old May 10th 2005, 11:14 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Completely shocking,so sad to hear your news,my thoughts are with you & your family x

Take care,
Donna.
Old May 10th 2005, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

We're so sorry to hear such terrible news. What an awful tragedy. Our thoughts are with you and your family. xxx
Old May 10th 2005, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry. What an awful shock. Thoughts are with you.
Old May 11th 2005, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

OMG that is awful - how tragic. Our thoughts are with you at this most difficult time. Really hope you can eventually put this tragedy behind you and start to enjoy your new life in Australia.
Old May 11th 2005, 4:44 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

how completely horrible. so sorry that this has happened to you and your family.
keep strong you'll get through it.
louise
ps. sending karma
Old May 11th 2005, 5:48 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your sad news my thoughts are with you and yours.

Fraser
Old May 11th 2005, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

So Sorry to hear your terrible news. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Stay strong. K on its way

Tracy
Old May 11th 2005, 6:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

My Sympathies to. Look on the bright side though, things can only get better.
Old May 11th 2005, 6:33 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

OMG, so sorry to hear that - thinking of you all x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.