Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What business, Dotty?

What business, Dotty?

Old Sep 6th 2002, 3:00 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 298
pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future
Default What business, Dotty?

Hi Dotty, Noticed your recent posting mentioning you're in business with your husband. We're a husband and wife business team too - would like to meet up sometime and have a chat? However, I'm loathe to post my email address or phone no. on here - any suggestions???
pommiesheila is offline  
Old Sep 6th 2002, 5:45 am
  #2  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Location: Dream life UK....
Posts: 2,912
dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What business, Dotty?

Originally posted by pommiesheila:
Hi Dotty, Noticed your recent posting mentioning you're in business with your husband. We're a husband and wife business team too - would like to meet up sometime and have a chat? However, I'm loathe to post my email address or phone no. on here - any suggestions???
<

I think there is some way on here to post private messages, have never tried it maybe somebody can help?
dotty is offline  
Old Sep 6th 2002, 5:49 am
  #3  
Migration Agent
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Posts: 6,405
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What business, Dotty?

Hi Dotty.

Click on Preferences (at the top of this page), then Private Messages (on the right hand side just below the first line) and then scroll down to click on New Private Message.

Hope this helps.


Originally posted by dotty:
<

I think there is some way on here to post private messages, have never tried it maybe somebody can help?
Alan Collett is offline  
Old Sep 6th 2002, 1:05 pm
  #4  
ndaltonb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What business, Dotty?

Alternatively, to send Dotty a PRivate message, look at the second button along on the same lelel as Dotty's name in her post above that says "Send PM".

Click on that and you are away!



Originally posted by Alan Collett:
Hi Dotty.

Click on Preferences (at the top of this page), then Private Messages (on the right hand side just below the first line) and then scroll down to click on New Private Message.

Hope this helps.

 
Old Sep 7th 2002, 2:52 am
  #5  
Russell Driver
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What business, Dotty?

"dotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by pommiesheila: Hi Dotty, Noticed your recent posting
    > mentioning you're in business with your husband. We're a husband and wife business
    > team too - would like to meet up sometime and have a chat? However, I'm loathe to
    > post my email address or phone no. on here - any suggestions??? <
    > I think there is some way on here to post private messages, have never tried it
    > maybe somebody can help?
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

ICQ is fantastic for private conversations.


HTH

Russell

--
Luck is when the paths of opportunity and preparation cross.
 
Old Sep 7th 2002, 6:01 am
  #6  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 298
pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future
Default Re: What business, Dotty?

Originally posted by Russell Driver:
"dotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by pommiesheila: Hi Dotty, Noticed your recent posting
    > mentioning you're in business with your husband. We're a husband and wife business
    > team too - would like to meet up sometime and have a chat? However, I'm loathe to
    > post my email address or phone no. on here - any suggestions??? <
    > I think there is some way on here to post private messages, have never tried it
    > maybe somebody can help?
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
What's ICQ please???
ICQ is fantastic for private conversations.


HTH

Russell

--
Luck is when the paths of opportunity and preparation cross.
pommiesheila is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.