Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What to bring back?

What to bring back?

Old Jan 16th 2003, 12:16 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default What to bring back?

I am going to the UK next week for a working visit, lucky me I get to take my daughter and the company are paying - I will be in the fortunate position of coming back with less than I took over - so my question is what do I fill the extra space with on the way back. I want some good ideas, cause my M&S years supply of knickers (I only wear thongs!!) will not take up that much space. I take it M&S Pork Pies and Potato Bread are out of the question?

So far I have planned for some extra gang plugs - three UK mobiles here all with UK fittings and everyone uses my hairdryer adapter. The latest Angel DVD season for the kids! (Closet Buffy and Angel Fan...).

Any other suggestions - I am sure to get back here and think oh damm, I forgot......

Thanks
Old Jan 16th 2003, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Walkers crisps and lampshades are normally requests from our frinds in Perth!