what a bast...

Old Feb 2nd 2003, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what a bast...

hi people

just wanted to let off a bit of steam, hope you don't mind

my sister in law was set to migrate in April 03, visa's, job ect sorted.she's a nurse so the process was relativly easy for her.
then guess what? her boyfriend (had his own visa) went out to perth 3 weeks ago to find a house for them ect. and has just told her he's met someone else and dosn't want to continue the relationship any more! my sister in -law had been with him over 2 years, they had planned to marry and have kids in oz, he even wanted to adopt her daughter,
she is devestated and says she can't go over there now. i am trying to get her not to make a decision yet but she says she has made her mind up.

she was also going to sponsor my husband and i in a years time so it has effected the whole family.

you never know what is round the corner do you!!
Old Feb 2nd 2003, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut is an unknown quantity at this point

What a SCUMBAG!!!!!

A case of "I'm all right jack" me thinks

Do this mean that if she goes it will be on her own?
Not a pleasant thought!

Pudnut
Old Feb 2nd 2003, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what a bast....2

yes it means her and her 12 yr old daughter going it alone! scary thought eh,

by the way if any one is in perth and meets a new guy from uk and his name is dean, say to him "remember Rebbecca"

cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2003, 4:17 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all
Default Re: what a bast....2

Originally posted by ellen1
yes it means her and her 12 yr old daughter going it alone! scary thought eh,

by the way if any one is in perth and meets a new guy from uk and his name is dean, say to him "remember Rebbecca"

cheers
Emma

what a complete and utter b**tard

anyway she may not look at it this way now, but I hope she takes solace in the fact that she found out now before marrying him and then sponsoring him for the move.

Things happen for a reason............she might win the lottery next week and be able to put 2 fingers up to him.

She needs to sit down and think about the reasons she was going as those reasons may still be there even without that ratbag.
Then she may even think about what other countries can offer i.e. NZ. So as not to remind her of him.

anyway give her a hug from us.

Jo
Old Feb 2nd 2003, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: what a bast....2

But not my Dean everyone- the gormless looking soft southerner from Horsham. Please dont confuse the two!

BTW- I think she would make so many friends if she went alone- most of my sisters friends in Perth are nurses (albeit scousers!!) so theirs plenty of people to support her. She could also come on this siet where I, and many others, have made some great pals.

Tell her to think hard- I was 10 when I first lived in Oz and it's a great place for kids!

Good luck

Nicky

cheers