What a b**ch!

Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:07 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Default What a b**ch!

Sorry, I am not usually such a nasty person but god that family on t'telly tonight were AWFUL!

That poor bloke was better off out of it, in my opinion.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:11 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

We agree with you totally. It's a terrible thing to say but we reckon she was using him as a meal ticket. Got what she wanted then p****d him off.

Sarah
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:13 pm
Kiwified member

Hubby spent the whole programme shouting 'she's using you' at the screen and muttering 'nasty cow' under his breath every five minutes.

It doesn't seem right somehow that they got the new life and he had to come back to UK - they surely don't deserve it!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What a b**ch!

Originally posted by Pollster
Sorry, I am not usually such a nasty person but god that family on t'telly tonight were AWFUL!

That poor bloke was better off out of it, in my opinion.

I have to say I thought the whole family were shocking apart from the young boy. The mother and kids clearly didn't like her fella and he shouldn't be allowed around children anyway....did I hear him right, at least once calling the daughter stupid ?!!

At least it had a happy ending - he had his beloved car and she had her kids without him. Makes me wonder whether the whole trip was designed subconsciously to give them an excuse to split up ??

Wasn't impressed with the Gold Coast - looked good for a holiday, but 10 mins to buy milk?? I t would be off by the time you got it home in that heat !

Role on next week - looks like they have found another dysfunctional family !!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:15 pm
jules

Julie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I agree!

I felt really sorry for that guy. I just wondered if it was only possible for her to migrate because she was married to him. The kids had no respect for him and neither did she, if they were my kids id would have slapped their arses. The little girl was a right whinger just like her mother. I dont think emmigrating will make a bad relationship better which i think is what they were hoping. I hope she watches it back and takes a good hard look at herself and the way the children behaved towards their step dad. Saying that i dont think he dealt with them in the best way either. I think they dont want people who have a good chance of settling for their programs as it wont make good telly.

id like to know what they are doing now though, i wonder if she will be able to stay has he had a entrepenuer visa (not sure how too spell it).

jules
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

How can they stay if he's returned and their visa was dependant upon him starting a business?
She might be back in Bath sooner than she thinks, if the cars gone home doesnt look like hes hurrying back
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:17 pm
earlswood

Role on next week - looks like they have found another dysfunctional family !! [/QUOTE]

Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:19 pm
Kiwified member

!

At least it had a happy ending - he had his beloved car and she had her kids without him. Makes me wonder whether the whole trip was designed subconsciously to give them an excuse to split up ??

I think you are right there - it wasn't as if they ever formed a cohesive unit - it was her and the kids against him - some of the things those kids were saying were just so rude - and their mum said NOTHING
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by earlswood
Role on next week - looks like they have found another dysfunctional family !!

[/QUOTE]

Were they the Clampets ?? I thought they settled when they struck oil
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:24 pm
jules

Julie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MAke our own

MAybe everybody should make their own video diary. We could get together and edit it so we all look cool calm and confident and stress free. We could premiere it maybe at the Cannes film festival. Sort of a cross between the Blair Witch Project and Mary Poppins!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:31 pm
Kiwified member

Default Re: MAke our own

Originally posted by Julie Martin
MAybe everybody should make their own video diary. We could get together and edit it so we all look cool calm and confident and stress free. We could premiere it maybe at the Cannes film festival. Sort of a cross between the Blair Witch Project and Mary Poppins!

Top idea!! But no selective editing and then we can all sit around and pass judgement - it is something we all look very good at!!

I don't think I would come out very well as I get stressed and start shouting at the drop of a hat! Talk about car crash telly!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Ditto to all the above!
like mother like daughter, son was ok but won't be for much longer if he sees his elders acting this way!
as has already been said how can they stay there if it was because of the hubby that they got the visas?
best of luck to him but he needs to toughen up, he'll get walked all over!
rach
Old Dec 5th 2003, 6:47 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

OooHHH I know which family your all talking about now!! It's been on tv every night at 6.30pm here in Perth!!! it's only just started though.

The attitude of some of them just makes me cringe!! I can imagine what the Aussies think of the British now!!! How embarrasing it all is!!!

There was one woman who had an Aussie lady come round to her house and when the lady had gone she said 'did you see that Cash Converters t-shirt' !!! What a bloody snob!! It's progammes like this that give the British the name of 'Whinging Pom'!!!

At least that lady in the Cash Converters t shirt had a job!! I'd work there, I'am no snob!!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:50 am
Just Joined

barkingtoad is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sjn2003
I have to say I thought the whole family were shocking apart from the young boy. The mother and kids clearly didn't like her fella and he shouldn't be allowed around children anyway....did I hear him right, at least once calling the daughter stupid ?!!

The daughter was stupid and is in need of a good slapping, together with the "wife".
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:57 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by barkingtoad
Originally posted by sjn2003

The daughter was stupid and is in need of a good slapping, together with the "wife".

Do you always give the members of your family ''a good slapping'' if they say/do something you dont like??
you sound a bit of a prat mate...

sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.