Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is it with Aussie and dogs??

What is it with Aussie and dogs??

Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it with Aussie and dogs??

[QUOTE=Professional Princess;6917496]

He is now in the living room with me, playing with his balls . . . [QUOTE]

Dogs do that don't they!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=spartacus;6919791][QUOTE=Professional Princess;6917496]

He is now in the living room with me, playing with his balls . . .

Dogs do that don't they!
Not only dogs .....
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rabsody;6919844][QUOTE=spartacus;6919791]
Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Not only dogs .....
so do little boys..........
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:56 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by kporte
i love dogs, but they crap everywhere and smell, so i wouldn't have one.
cats are the spawn of satan.
will just watch the possums and be content
Hey i love cats!
But i agree about the dog bit can't do with the smell. I have 3 men in the house that stink, that's enough
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=hitchcock71;6920093][QUOTE=rabsody;6919844]
Originally Posted by spartacus

and big ones!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rabsody;6919844][QUOTE=spartacus;6919791]
Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Not only dogs .....

[QUOTE=rabsody;6920112][QUOTE=hitchcock71;6920093]
Originally Posted by rabsody

and big ones!
Playing with yes, licking no.

I can only speak for myself of course!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=spartacus;6920234][QUOTE=rabsody;6919844][QUOTE=spartacus;6919791]

[QUOTE=rabsody;6920112]
Originally Posted by hitchcock71

but how many wish they could ?
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was speaking of my own lack of ability, rather than lack of desire!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

That's only because most of you can't reach!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is going to end up with someone saying something, they probably shouldn't have done.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd give him an 'A' for effort.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/yorks...yoga_ap203.jpg
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

This is going to end up with someone saying something, they probably shouldn't have done.
Thought I already had, but feel free to add more!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Right then, back to dogs and paralysis ticks. Well I know we weren't talking about that but suddenly I feel the need to.
Just found out that not only do you have to get a collar and a spray, but you have to feel them all over every day - Sit, Spartacus, we're back onto dogs now.
If you don't then if you find a single tick you have to take them to the vet, at huge expense for an anti serum, because if it's been there more than 2-3 days they can die, and if you haven't felt them each day you don't know how long it's been there. What a palaver! Does everyone do this?
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kiwinow
Right then, back to dogs and paralysis ticks. Well I know we weren't talking about that but suddenly I feel the need to.
Just found out that not only do you have to get a collar and a spray, but you have to feel them all over every day - Sit, Spartacus, we're back onto dogs now.
If you don't then if you find a single tick you have to take them to the vet, at huge expense for an anti serum, because if it's been there more than 2-3 days they can die, and if you haven't felt them each day you don't know how long it's been there. What a palaver! Does everyone do this?
"You boy . . . .yes you with the long hair and the sallow complexion . . . . You know who you are. Would you like to share with the rest of the class what you find so funny!"