Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What airline lets you book seats?

What airline lets you book seats?

Old Sep 7th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Dimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really niceDimond is just really nice
Smile Re: What airline lets you book seats?

Asiana airlines are excellent if you can fly from Sydney- prices are good and service is good and if you join their frequent flyer club, which you can do on line even without a booking, you can choose and book your seats up to a year ahead. This also reduces the check in time by 30 minutes.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What airline lets you book seats?

Thanks everyone for the replies, I’ve booked the ticket for July next year but ended up just going to Flight Centre to do it as the cheapest I found was $850 (oneway) - it’s with Qantas (cringe) to Asia and then Austrian Airlines rest of the way, lol..... I picked my seats when booking, although Qantas never bloody guarantee you’ll get the seat!

Now..... does anyone know what Austrian are like? I heard they're shite! lol

Cheers

Mikey