Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

what agents to use for TRA and visa application for australia

what agents to use for TRA and visa application for australia

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 4:37 pm
robert clarke

robert clarke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what agents to use for TRA and visa application for australia

finding all the paperwork very daunting, am wondering whether to use an agent.

Any recommendations or advice would be gratefully appreciated.

thanks

Robert :scared:
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: what agents to use for TRA and visa application for australia

Never used them myself but freinds say that they were brill go matilda. But make sure that you can not do it yourself as it's not as tough as you may think. Good luck.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by robert clarke

thanks

We are using OE and have found them really good. They have been extremely helpful and are glad we decided to go through an agent.

I know lots of people don't use an agent and do everything themselves. Our lives are so hectic running the business and also home and family, that for us it was easier for someone to sort everything for us and just tell us what we needed and when.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:57 pm
robert clarke

Smile Re: what agents to use for TRA and visa application for australia

Originally Posted by hooperhome
We are using OE and have found them really good. They have been extremely helpful and are glad we decided to go through an agent.

I know lots of people don't use an agent and do everything themselves. Our lives are so hectic running the business and also home and family, that for us it was easier for someone to sort everything for us and just tell us what we needed and when.
Could you give me details of the agents you are using if that is possible.

thanks

robert
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:06 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

thanks

We are using ASA who are very good, they never sleep it seems.

http://www.australia-migration.com

If you need any more info pm me.

Good luck

Jon
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Wink Re: what agents to use for TRA and visa application for australia

Hiya Robert,
We use 'Go Matilda',and we find them fantastic!
They will give you a free 15min phone conversation to establish how they can help.
They are up front with all the costs,nothing hidden or under-eatimated.
They are very clear and make it easy to understand and evaluate.
They help you in any query without making you feel that you are thick or being a bother.
They are very cost effective,they do not overcharge, a reasonable rate for a very good service.
Best of all for me,is that i feel they have 'integrity' which is hard to find these days.
It's still worth checking out all the other recommendations too but I personally believe you won't be disappointed with them,
Good Luck!
Lynn
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Hi !

We are using visa go (www.visa-go.com) and we have found them excellent!!

They are always available for any stressful moments you may have!!!

In our experience they have taken all the stress from the application part, so we can get on with the rest!!

Money well spent!!

Roni
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Could you give me details of the agents you are using if that is possible.

thanks

robert

www.overseas-emigration.co.uk
Hope this helps
Theresa
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:57 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

After our first TRA failure we changed agents to Thinking Australia - they've been fantastic!! 0845 850 40 40
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Like wargod, I used ASA and they got me my visa without any probs.....a great service.

SS
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:10 am
robert clarke

Originally Posted by Aus4us
Hi !

We are using visa go (www.visa-go.com) and we have found them excellent!!

They are always available for any stressful moments you may have!!!

In our experience they have taken all the stress from the application part, so we can get on with the rest!!

Money well spent!!

Roni
did you use them for tra and visa, can you let me know what costs i am looking at.

thanks

robert
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:11 am
robert clarke

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Hiya Robert,
We use 'Go Matilda',and we find them fantastic!
They will give you a free 15min phone conversation to establish how they can help.
They are up front with all the costs,nothing hidden or under-eatimated.
They are very clear and make it easy to understand and evaluate.
They help you in any query without making you feel that you are thick or being a bother.
They are very cost effective,they do not overcharge, a reasonable rate for a very good service.
Best of all for me,is that i feel they have 'integrity' which is hard to find these days.
It's still worth checking out all the other recommendations too but I personally believe you won't be disappointed with them,
Good Luck!
Lynn
thanks, have emailed them and waiting for their response.

They have an office in southampton, so was that your contact.

Can you let me know roughly what prices we would be looking at to do tra and visa.

thanks

robert
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Wink Re: what agents to use for TRA and visa application for australia

thanks, have emailed them and waiting for their response.

They have an office in southampton, so was that your contact.

Can you let me know roughly what prices we would be looking at to do tra and visa.

thanks

robert

Hiya Robert,
I rang Southampton and one of the girls took my details and a fella called Shaun rang me,he was really up front and clear,staightforward.
It might not be Shaun that rings you though cos,I think he is working for them over in Oz now,not exactly sure,but someone will contact you.
Can't remember the exact amount but it was the most competitive i had come accross,don't worry,they are very clear and no hidden prices,they told me in my 15min phonecall because i asked and they have been true to their word and not a penny more,they are efficient and very fair,
Lynn