Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What about a Melbourne ladies pole-dancing club (like the Perth one)??

What about a Melbourne ladies pole-dancing club (like the Perth one)??

Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:59 pm
Wanna be in Melbourne

YogiDeb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What about a Melbourne ladies pole-dancing club (like the Perth one)??

Hi everyone, the Perth girls seem to have really got themselves sorted out with their pole dancing club coffee mornings!

Wondered if there is anyone out there looking at going to the Mornington Peninsula/ Melbourne ( or there already?). I think I'll be in the market for new friends in about March - June next year. Boo hoo, leaving all my friends is the thing that I keep thinking about most and wondering whether it will be worth it - they are there when I want a game of tennis, to go shopping, when I want a moan about the hubby/kids/dog/work, when I want a giggle and a drink....god I'm making myself feel worse.

How has making friends been for you? (...and pole dancing if you like!)
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:14 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What about a Melbourne ladies pole-dancing club (like the Perth one)??

Originally Posted by YogiDeb
Hi everyone, the Perth girls seem to have really got themselves sorted out with their pole dancing club coffee mornings!

Wondered if there is anyone out there looking at going to the Mornington Peninsula/ Melbourne ( or there already?). I think I'll be in the market for new friends in about March - June next year. Boo hoo, leaving all my friends is the thing that I keep thinking about most and wondering whether it will be worth it - they are there when I want a game of tennis, to go shopping, when I want a moan about the hubby/kids/dog/work, when I want a giggle and a drink....god I'm making myself feel worse.

There is a few down Mornington way Debs & a couple more coming out in next few months so I'm sure you will be ok. Its just after 2am now though so all will be in bed if they have any sense.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:25 pm
Wanna be in Melbourne

Default Re: What about a Melbourne ladies pole-dancing club (like the Perth one)??

Originally Posted by Bordy
There is a few down Mornington way Debs & a couple more coming out in next few months so I'm sure you will be ok. Its just after 2am now though so all will be in bed if they have any sense.
Thanks Bordy, my daughter has just been laughing at me. She has kept checking this thread and was saying no-one wanted me!! Now she says I should make my own friends and not pinch her's, nasty little thing eh?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bordy, my daughter has just been laughing at me. She has kept checking this thread and was saying no-one wanted me!! Now she says I should make my own friends and not pinch her's, nasty little thing eh?

Its ok Debs I'll speak to anyone lol. Its 2.30am here, I'm on nightshift & its fairly quiet. Foggy outside & only around 3 degrees. Do I sound bored???
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:38 pm
Wanna be in Melbourne

Question Re: What about a Melbourne ladies pole-dancing club (like the Perth one)??

Its ok Debs I'll speak to anyone lol. Its 2.30am here, I'm on nightshift & its fairly quiet. Foggy outside & only around 3 degrees. Do I sound bored???
Yogigirl here:mum's busy, so I've sent U some Karma. What is all this Karma about do U know? .

luv Yogigirl
xxx
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:39 pm
Impressive Member

lostkiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debs,

My Debs & I will be coming to Melb (initialy on a validation trip) in Dec, she'd be well up for meeting some new girlie type mates, let us know if you get a regular thing going, I'm sure she will love to crash it when she gets the chance.
Cheers
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:57 pm
Wanna be in Melbourne

Originally Posted by lostkiwi
Hi Debs,

My Debs & I will be coming to Melb (initialy on a validation trip) in Dec, she'd be well up for meeting some new girlie type mates, let us know if you get a regular thing going, I'm sure she will love to crash it when she gets the chance.
Cheers
Hi Lostkiwi,

We're hopefully doing our validation trip next month or the month after as soon as we can find some poor person to look after our kids for long enough! Hubby says he has enough nightmares without taking them with us and dragging the poor things around schools, estate agents etc etc.

We don't live far from you so maybe we could meet before we go to compare notes when you've done your trip? Are you lucky(???) enough to have any kids?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:58 pm
The Godfather

Yogigirl here:mum's busy, so I've sent U some Karma. What is all this Karma about do U know? .

luv Yogigirl
xxx

Not sure what the Karma thing is really but thanks anyway, if it helps me win the lottery this week I'll send you a fiver.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:13 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ya,

Firstly, I would watch that Bordy fella if I were you....... :scared:

Secondly, My hubby and I are moving back to Victoria at the end of Sept. We will be living a far way from you tho, in Bendigo. But will be frequenting Melbourne quite a bit as my Hubby has only ever been to Oz the one time(I am born and bred in Oz) So any time we head to Melbourne, I would be more than willing to meet up with folk and more than happy for people that might want to head up our way to meet up. We dont have any kids, but I could always borrow some

Hels
xxx
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough

Hi Deb
We (me and my husband) are hoping to go to Melbourne early next year - visa permitting. We have been looking at property in the Mornington Peninsula and really like the look of the place and have read some good feed back on the area. My husband is a chef so it really depends where he can get work - but we are willing to go anywhere if needs must.I am a dental nurse by trade but am willing to do (almost) anything to get a few dollars together I would love to go to a Melbourne meet up so please keep us posted and hopefully we can meet up and exchange stories and have a few drinks
Good luck with your application
Nibblo
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:19 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Hels
Hi ya,

Firstly, I would watch that Bordy fella if I were you....... :scared:

Secondly, My hubby and I are moving back to Victoria at the end of Sept. We will be living a far way from you tho, in Bendigo. But will be frequenting Melbourne quite a bit as my Hubby has only ever been to Oz the one time(I am born and bred in Oz) So any time we head to Melbourne, I would be more than willing to meet up with folk and more than happy for people that might want to head up our way to meet up. We dont have any kids, but I could always borrow some

Hels
xxx

Hey you, don't make my reputation any worse than it already is.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

Hey you, don't make my reputation any worse than it already is.

You think anything I can say could make it any worse???
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:28 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Hels
You think anything I can say could make it any worse???
Very true.

Looks like we will have two Melbourne meets soon, one in South Eastern suburbs & one on the Peninsula.

Ok I'm finishing work & heading home through this fog, cya later.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

Very true.

Looks like we will have two Melbourne meets soon, one in South Eastern suburbs & one on the Peninsula.

Ok I'm finishing work & heading home through this fog, cya later.

We should have a meet some day in Bendigo??

Safe home now Bordy.....
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

jodesmc will become famous soon enoughjodesmc will become famous soon enough

Hiya, am in frankston?mt. eliza so would love to meet up for a coffee, sample of local wine.....day. Am an aussie having returned to Oz after a few years in Uk, have lived on peninsula my all my aussie years, it's lovely in Mornington.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.