Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What`s the thing

What`s the thing

Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:33 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default What`s the thing

Ok then, let`s say we all make it to Oz and we get the house with the pool and a really large fridge for the beers - what will you buy yourself as your new life treat??
Personally I`m wanting a totally new hair do and image - hubby wants a boat.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: What`s the thing

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Ok then, let`s say we all make it to Oz and we get the house with the pool and a really large fridge for the beers - what will you buy yourself as your new life treat??
not really one thing so much, were saving really hard at the moment, so it will be nice to be able to buy clothes again and buy the food I want to eat rather than whats on offer grrrrr
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:38 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I honestly can't think of anything. I'll just be happy to be out there and to spend some time catching up with my sister who has been there for nearly 18 years
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

This baby will do nicely, should be able to handle a few steaks etc.
Now where did I put my apron?
Attached Thumbnails What`s the thing-kggssbkg-open-web.jpg  

Last edited by John; Jul 28th 2005 at 6:26 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:16 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

No contest , one of those massages they advertise in the paper
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:23 pm
Merlot

Don't need the big house, pool, etc to do what makes me happy, just the basics - good health, roof over head, little money to buy a meal and people who luv ya.

M

Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:37 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
Don't need the big house, pool, etc to do what makes me happy, just the basics - good health, roof over head, little money to buy a meal and people who luv ya.

M
Yep I`ll probably be happy just to get my own home eventually and not be in rented housing - still want a makeover though!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:43 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

I want a jet ski...................

But the missus has made it clear that I wont be getting one....... So maybe when I get to Oz I could get myself a new missus and then get a jet ski.....
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:45 pm
Merlot

Yep I`ll probably be happy just to get my own home eventually and not be in rented housing - still want a makeover though!!
Have to say your own space where you can paint the walls whatever colour your like

M

Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:02 pm
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by Merlot
Have to say your own space where you can paint the walls whatever colour your like

M
Thats a point, magnolia will be banned and all the whole house will be a monument to loud colours and bad taste just because I can
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:03 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Im gittin me one of dose new fangled Nissans..........................

http://www.nissan.com.au/murano/
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:06 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: What`s the thing

You want a new hair do.....have you seen KATH AND KIM ?????

CORKER
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:12 pm
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by CORKER
You want a new hair do.....have you seen KATH AND KIM ?????

CORKER
LOL - yeh that`s a point :scared: any hairdressers heading to Perth (and anyone know where I can get a concrete mixer for my new image )
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

A horse (i'll be lucky to get a bloody rocking horse!!)
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I want a jet ski...................

But the missus has made it clear that I wont be getting one....... So maybe when I get to Oz I could get myself a new missus and then get a jet ski.....

LOL!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.