Reload this Page >

Whales in Perth!

Whales in Perth!

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:49 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Whales in Perth!

Just had to share this with you.

We went down to see the whales today, just down from Hillary's boat harbour. It was a mum and her calf and they were so close to the shore it was amazing!!

They were in the shallow water so the mum could protect the calf I think, just until it gets big enough to go out into the deeper waters. The wildlife folk say she'll be around for a while to come, so go and check it out if you can.

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Whales in Perth!-100_0631.jpg   Whales in Perth!-100_0630.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whales in Perth!

Originally Posted by TraceyW

We went down to see the whales today, just down from Hillary's boat harbour. It was a mum and her calf and they were so close to the shore it was amazing!!

They were in the shallow water so the mum could protect the calf I think, just until it gets big enough to go out into the deeper waters. The wildlife folk say she'll be around for a while to come, so go and check it out if you can.

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!
great pics, thanx for sharing
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:52 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!
beautiful
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:54 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
great pics, thanx for sharing

They're HUGE aren't they....and the whales!!!!

Haven't sussed out the shrinking bit on the photo attachment thingy yet!!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:55 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!

WOW, Thanks for sharing these. The pictures are amazing.
I cannot believe how near to the shore they are!
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

thats ok, the bigger the better when its photos like that
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:58 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

when you suss it out do you think you could shrink soapy?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by walla1
when you suss it out do you think you could shrink soapy?
no way im not cutting off 12 inches for noone
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 12:01 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by soapy
no way im not cutting off 12 inches for noone
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 12:11 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!
Wow Tracey,

Your pics a beautiful...!!

Also, looks a gorgeous day as well.....

Whales, sandy beaches with beautiful clear water, warm rays of the sunshine.....can't get any better than that mate.....

D D
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:03 pm
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice
Smile Re: Whales in Perth!

There are 130+ of them at the Head of the Bight right now !

http://www.victor.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=452
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=TraceyW]Just had to share this with you.

Fantastic Pics, thanx for shareing
I was suppose to be going to see them tomorrow for my birthday
http://www.oceaniccruises.com.au/whale.htm
but hubby has kindly given me his virus he had at begginning of the week instead (The cheapskate)
Think he waiting for his parents to arrive end of the month so they can pay for it
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 1:47 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. I'm new to Perth, I know where Hilary's is, can you tell me where is the best place to see the whales.

Thanks, Tracey
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:26 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tracey brien
Hi. I'm new to Perth, I know where Hilary's is, can you tell me where is the best place to see the whales.

Thanks, Tracey
We were also there today and saw them, they were last seen heading out to sea, after being near the shore for an hour or so. They have also been spotted at Mullaloo beach and Mindarie in the last seven days, so they could turn up anywhere really, just look for the large crowds of people.
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey brien
can you tell me where is the best place to see whales.
If you head north from Cornwall and turn left at Bristol that should do it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.