Wikiposts

We've passed !!

Old May 31st 2004, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default We've passed !!

After putting off for the last 9 months, Rob and I finally sat the Theory part of the NZ driving licence this morning, thinking if we failed we still have a couple of months in which to pass it in. Need to do it in 1 year or you take the practical part too.

All that worry and swotting over the road code and we both PASSED 35/35

What a relief, now I have official proof of who I am. Seems everywhere wants your drivers licence as proof of who you are. Video hire shop asked for that over my passport.

Happy Gill and Rob

Last edited by Gill and Rob; May 31st 2004 at 8:08 pm.
Old May 31st 2004, 8:16 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We've passed !!

Originally posted by Gill and Rob
After putting off for the last 9 months, Rob and I finally sat the Theory part of the NZ driving licence this morning, thinking if we failed we still have a couple of months in which to pass it in. Need to do it in 1 year or you take the practical part too.

What a relief, now I have official proof of who I am. Seems everywhere wants your drivers licence as proof of who you are. Video hire shop asked for that over my passport.

Happy Gill and Rob

Congrats
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS - things never are as bad as you think they are going to be.

Well done both

pockygoes
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally posted by Gill and Rob

Happy Gill and Rob
GOOD ON YOU HAPPY GILL AND ROB!!!
Old May 31st 2004, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you !!!
It was 25 years since Rob took his UK test and about 20 for me. I just had horrid memories of learning stopping distances by rote.

If we can do it ANYONE can
Gill
Old May 31st 2004, 9:02 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Well done youse guys! Does this mean that you will no longer forget the bloody give way to the right law? (hubby forgot yesterday and nearly caused a major pile-up!)

Getting our NZ licences is on my 'things to do now we are here' list that has been a bit ignored of late.

Just to pick your brains.... does the year rule apply from when you validated your PR or when you came into the country? (prob one and the same for most- but we are here on temp working visas and hope to have PR in three months' time)
Old May 31st 2004, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congratulations!

Are most of the road rules the same as in England? We found a lot of the QLD give way rules barking mad.
Old May 31st 2004, 9:13 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Gill & Rob

Congrats to the both of you! Well done. You can relax now...

D D
Old May 31st 2004, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

As far as I know, it is one year from whe you came in to the country, which for us was 8th July 2004.

All the questions are from the Road Code questions section and you can buy practice tests.
Good Luck Pollster

Gill