Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've made the big time!!....ish

We've made the big time!!....ish

Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default We've made the big time!!....ish

How you going everyone?..good I hope Yep My husband and I had a feature in todays Sunshine Coast Daily,for our new little business that we start on Friday up this way It's sooooo weird seeing yourself in a newspaper I think? Its called KREASES we take care of all those piles of Ironing that you dont feel like doing .You'd be surprised of the amount of paperwork and people you have to see to get something like this up and running ! Anyway onwards and upwards to our first million $'s he he all the best KB X
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:31 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Default Re: We've made the big time!!....ish

Originally Posted by SBUK
How you going everyone?..good I hope Yep My husband and I had a feature in todays Sunshine Coast Daily,for our new little business that we start on Friday up this way It's sooooo weird seeing yourself in a newspaper I think? Its called KREASES we take care of all those piles of Ironing that you dont feel like doing .You'd be surprised of the amount of paperwork and people you have to see to get something like this up and running ! Anyway onwards and upwards to our first million $'s he he all the best KB X
The very best of luck with your business venture.

Neil.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

good luck in your new business .
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:34 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck guys - running your own business has got to be the way to go.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good luck, hope it all goes well
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good on u for having a go ! Hope it all goes well for u. Love the name by the way- Kreases
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

hey gud luck its the only way to go sounds like your swiched on up there
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Awww thanks guys and remember: we want your piles!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

i like it he he i paint fork trucks bit cheeky called it fork n paint its just the humor
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck in your new venture..im sure lots of buisness will be winging its way to you.

regards

lolly
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you every success in your new venture And if you feel the need to practice, I've got a pile here the size of Ben Nevis......feel free......
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

imate1 is just really niceimate1 is just really niceimate1 is just really niceimate1 is just really niceimate1 is just really niceimate1 is just really niceimate1 is just really niceimate1 is just really nice

Good luck and all the best. Just curious, is there anyway we can see it online link?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:54 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

All the best with your new business.

That reminds me I'd better get my ironing done

Joex
Old Aug 30th 2006, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your new business and let me know when you have a branch in Cairns...

Signed: Desperate for someone to do me ironing.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 1:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'll be flat out before you know it.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.