Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've had our meds in manchester

We've had our meds in manchester

Old Nov 6th 2006, 7:25 pm
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of
Default We've had our meds in manchester

My hubby, 20 year old son and myself went for our medicals to Manchester today. Apart from the needle , where i nearly passed out (massive phobia) it was so easy. I was feeling aprehensive but the doctor was so charming and put each one of us at ease I can't believe how easy it all was. Another bonus was the price, for three adults it cost £560 for everything inc x ray. Good luck to everyone else that is going to Manchester they are fantastic.

Annexxx
Old Nov 6th 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: We've had our meds in manchester

Originally Posted by ANNE&JAY
My hubby, 20 year old son and myself went for our medicals to Manchester today. Apart from the needle , where i nearly passed out (massive phobia) it was so easy. I was feeling aprehensive but the doctor was so charming and put each one of us at ease I can't believe how easy it all was. Another bonus was the price, for three adults it cost £560 for everything inc x ray. Good luck to everyone else that is going to Manchester they are fantastic.

Annexxx
Glad to hear that things went well for you all. We went to a clinic at Huddersfield and they too were good. Best of luck with the rest of the application.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Annexxx
Hi - where abouts in Manchester? We went there but not sure if it was the same one.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 1:50 pm
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of

It was on St John Street and the lovely doctors name was Dr. Smith. Just got to wait for police checks to come back. ooooooo its getting nearer.

Love Anne
Old Nov 7th 2006, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

It was on St John Street and the lovely doctors name was Dr. Smith. Just got to wait for police checks to come back. ooooooo its getting nearer.

Love Anne
another fellow rochdalian!! There seems to be quite a few of us around recently. Raven is off tomorrow too!!

Glad the meds went ok Anne. We will be going next month for ours, still not decided on manny or huddersfield. Had heard hudderfield was cheaper. But manny is more convenient as everything is in one place.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 1:59 pm
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all

Glad they went well - we went there too and had Dr Smith - he was great with our 2 small children, I think they laughed all the way through it We had our visas through a month later!

My OH had to go in 3x to have his chest X-ray - the radiographer said she'd never seen such a big pair of lungs and suggested he take up the flute
Old Nov 7th 2006, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Love Anne
Well done Anne, we alo visited Dr Smith last month and I also have a phobia of needles! I went a bit white and needed a glass of water, lol, but DR Smith was fantastic and I would recommend anyone to go there.

Its nice to know that they're all done now though!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
another fellow rochdalian!! There seems to be quite a few of us around recently. Raven is off tomorrow too!!

Glad the meds went ok Anne. We will be going next month for ours, still not decided on manny or huddersfield. Had heard hudderfield was cheaper. But manny is more convenient as everything is in one place.
I'd say go to Manny Cath, its on your doorstep, everything is done in one place as you say and Dr Smith is really good and I've also heard he's very good with the kids.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
I'd say go to Manny Cath, its on your doorstep, everything is done in one place as you say and Dr Smith is really good and I've also heard he's very good with the kids.
Advice heeded Stu, cheers. Do you choose who you go with there??? dr million or doc smith??? my dad is called B.Smith not sure if thats a good omen or a bad.lol

p.s. Matt06 is our son and the pc saved his id. I didnt realise was on his id when replied.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Advice heeded Stu, cheers. Do you choose who you go with there??? dr million or doc smith??? my dad is called B.Smith not sure if thats a good omen or a bad.lol

p.s. Matt06 is our son and the pc saved his id. I didnt realise was on his id when replied.
Hiya Cath, I just rang St John Street and booked the appointment and they just booked me in with Dr Smith, I'm sure if you asked for him though it wouldn't be a problem.

I believe both docs are good but I can only give an opinion on Dr Smith and he was really good, especially with a wimp (needles) like me! lol.