Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've got the visa OMG

Wikiposts

We've got the visa OMG

Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:15 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We've got the visa OMG

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by curly
!!!!GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Congratulations
Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Congratulations and tribulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with all your plans and your new lives!!! What was your time line by the way and which visa did you apply for - go on - give us all some hope!!! xxxx
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Originally Posted by JosieJ
Congratulations and tribulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with all your plans and your new lives!!! What was your time line by the way and which visa did you apply for - go on - give us all some hope!!! xxxx
Thanks alot to all of you. The application went in the beginning of Feb this year, I went in on a skilled 136 visa ( I am a nurse) hubby is a brickie. It seems to of taken for ever, and I have to admit the last couple of weeks have been awful. Stress, stress and more stress with the waiting. You start to think that "thats it, no visa" and the funny thing is today I went out without my phone,and hubby is there desperately trying to get hold of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Not happy.
When I finally got back from a great shopping trip, he is beside himself.
Mind you didnt mind the fact Id been shopping.
So keep sane, try not to think about it every day and lose all motivation like we did at work etc...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to all of you, this site is such a good support to us all,
J and J
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Thanks alot to all of you. The application went in the beginning of Feb this year, I went in on a skilled 136 visa ( I am a nurse) hubby is a brickie. It seems to of taken for ever, and I have to admit the last couple of weeks have been awful. Stress, stress and more stress with the waiting. You start to think that "thats it, no visa" and the funny thing is today I went out without my phone,and hubby is there desperately trying to get hold of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Not happy.
So keep sane, try not to think about it every day and lose all motivation like we did at work etc...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J and J
Congratulations. Must be a great feeling. Good luck to you.

Cheers Scotschick
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:59 am
Just Joined

Shirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to all

J and J
HI J&J ..
Congrats on getting your Visa ..When u say your application went in beginning of FEb ..is that your actually visa or TRA application ..If its the Visa ..7 mths is a long time ..did you have any delays or futher info requested along the way ..

Shirls
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:03 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Had to tell you all. We have just heard this morning, that we've got the visa!!!!! To be honest we have gone into shock mode and it doesnt really feel that real yet. Anyone else experience that?
Need to break the news to the parents shortly, mixture of good and bad reactions, I expect.
Anyway, good luck to those still waiting, hope it wont be long for the rest of you, J and J Now for the celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jackie, I was hoping I'd see some got its today!

Jackie x
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough

J and J

congtaulations j&j good luck!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by butch&shell
congtaulations j&j good luck!

even congratulations!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Shirls
..If its the Visa ..7 mths is a long time ..did you have any delays or futher info requested along the way ..

Shirls
The ways things stand at the moment I'd take 7 months and run.... jumping with glee all the way to Oz!! (thanks Dave/sa-redback)

Oh, Congats to J&J on their visa!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 8:17 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS Be seeing you soon then,
lucy and rob
Old Sep 18th 2006, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shirls
HI J&J ..
Congrats on getting your Visa ..When u say your application went in beginning of FEb ..is that your actually visa or TRA application ..If its the Visa ..7 mths is a long time ..did you have any delays or futher info requested along the way ..

Shirls
Hi, thanks, the actual application went in beginning of Feb. acknowledged 28th Feb. has been a while, but then most people seem to be waiting a while. Meds straight forward no problems, in fact everyhting was straight forward! J
Old Sep 18th 2006, 9:26 am
now sweet kraut

sour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to all

Congratulations, and good luck with 'the rest of the struggle'!
A big load of your mind, hu - I remember how I felt, and I was already here, too! (so have had all the family talks and stuff).
Well done for hanging on in there!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, Had to tell you all. We have just heard this morning, that we've got the visa!!!!! To be honest we have gone into shock mode and it doesnt really feel that real yet. Anyone else experience that?
Need to break the news to the parents shortly, mixture of good and bad reactions, I expect.
Anyway, good luck to those still waiting, hope it wont be long for the rest of you, J and J Now for the celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great news Jackie,

our timeline is like yours april 14th at DIMIA , meds/pcc requested and done 28th July .
Only thing is my son needs a special report which was requested on 14th august.
Ive arranged this and still waiting for. Dr's dont seem to care if your on a time frame. we have to get it there by 14th Nov.
I think we would have got our visa if this report wasn't needed

never mind hopefully before Xmas

were heading for QLD too

Sharon
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:47 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Many many congratulations to you both, we are just about to send off visa app at the end of this week so will be a little while yet. Good luck with the rest of the move.

Nev
Old Sep 19th 2006, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by redlion
Many many congratulations to you both, we are just about to send off visa app at the end of this week so will be a little while yet. Good luck with the rest of the move.

Nev
Thanks for your good wishes. good luck with your application.

Sharon (comment previously) Hope you have good news about your son. It is so stressful waiting, in fact the entire process sends the BP through the roof.
Hopefully wont be too long before you get the good news. J

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.