Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've got a viewing and I'm not cleaning up!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

We've got a viewing and I'm not cleaning up!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

Old Sep 26th 2005, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all
Default We've got a viewing and I'm not cleaning up!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

Hi everyone,
I was just sitting down to my 2nd cup of coffee when the phone rang.......
Could I take a viewing NOW......... :scared:
I've looked around, the house is untidy...............
I've decided on yes, as lets face it when I have spent two days cleaning buying plants/bedding/nice smellers/cleaned all the windows ..in and out/re creasoted the fence and generally made it into a show home, I have heard NOTHING so I am now trying the lived in look.

So bugger it I am not cleaning up, I am telling you lot that I'm making a stand!

Lets hope we sell and start a new trend at the same time!

Love
Elfin x

P.S Fingers still crossed though.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 1:56 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We've got a viewing and I'm not cleaning up!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

Originally Posted by elfin
Hi everyone,
I've decided on yes, as lets face it when I have spent two days cleaning buying plants/bedding/nice smellers/cleaned all the windows ..in and out/re creasoted the fence and generally made it into a show home, I have heard NOTHING so I am now trying the lived in look.

So bugger it I am not cleaning up, I am telling you lot that I'm making a stand!

Love
Elfin x

Good luck with the viewing, Elfin. Hope it has a positive outcome for you. I know what it's like to bust a gut cleaning the house for a viewing, and bugger all comes of it. Seems like such a total waste of time....

Sue
Old Sep 26th 2005, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We've got a viewing and I'm not cleaning up!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

untidy is the new black - go for it and good luck
Old Sep 26th 2005, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,

Love
Elfin x

I bet you sell your house to these people! Good luck
Tara
Old Sep 26th 2005, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Jim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,

Love
Elfin x

.....and it does work. A friend of mine was in the same position, house always spotless for every viewing. Then one Friday evening she got home from work, was very tired, threw all her bags down, kicked of her shoes, house not clean at all, decided on fish n chips for tea, which stunk the house out, left the wrappers on the kitchen units, when she had a knock at the door. A person had come on the off chance of having a look around. Not wanting to turn then away she let them in. They were in the house for all of 5 minutes and they were the people who ended up buying the house.!!!

Good Luck, fingers crossed for you.