Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we've decided to finally apply

we've decided to finally apply

Old Oct 20th 2003, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

kevt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default we've decided to finally apply

Me and my wife having been talking about nothing else but Australia for months now, we went for a holiday in September to help make our minds up.
Then there was all the family ties and emotions that we had to come to terms with, which also our family have had to come to terms with, but i can finally say that we have started the long process of applying.

It isand has been a emotional roller cosater ride and i think, judging by all the stories on this website, i have just started the ride.

Up until now i have mainly been observing this site taking in all the useful information but you will probably hear a lot more from me now, best of luck to everyone.

Kevin
Old Oct 20th 2003, 2:20 pm
WBB

Default Re: we've decided to finally apply

Originally posted by kevt
Me and my wife having been talking about nothing else but Australia for months now, we went for a holiday in September to help make our minds up.
Then there was all the family ties and emotions that we had to come to terms with, which also our family have had to come to terms with, but i can finally say that we have started the long process of applying.

It isand has been a emotional roller cosater ride and i think, judging by all the stories on this website, i have just started the ride.

Up until now i have mainly been observing this site taking in all the useful information but you will probably hear a lot more from me now, best of luck to everyone.

Kevin

good luck with the application...put on your seat belt and prepare for the roller coaster.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Kevin

Good for you - hope all goes well - where you thinking of going? We are just waiting to hear back re TRA (long story) if Perth try www.Poms in Perth.com - we've made some great friends on there and also we're only down the road from you in Gillingham, so if you wanna get together let us know theres a couple of other familys close by as well who would probably love to meet up!! If your wife wants a girlie chat with us we only too happy to assist its great to have a few friends close by who are going thru it all aswell (kids included)

Kathx

Kath.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Kevin
Hi Kevin and family
hope that you enjoy the ride, hang on tight!
best regards
rach, mark and chanelle :scared:
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Good luck with it all. I hope we can all help it be a little bit easier for you.

Where are you hoping to head to out there?
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:39 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by Graham & Kath
Good for you - hope all goes well - where you thinking of going? We are just waiting to hear back re TRA (long story) if Perth try www.Poms in Perth.com - we've made some great friends on there and also we're only down the road from you in Gillingham, so if you wanna get together let us know theres a couple of other familys close by as well who would probably love to meet up!! If your wife wants a girlie chat with us we only too happy to assist its great to have a few friends close by who are going thru it all aswell (kids included)

Kathx

Kath.
Can you retype that web site having troble connecting
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:43 pm
earlswood

Welcome to the madhouse - the emotional rollercoaster gets worse from here.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nicholls clan
Can you retype that web site having troble connecting
sorry yeah here goes www.pomsinperth.com

Hope its ok this time!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

kevt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
Good luck with it all. I hope we can all help it be a little bit easier for you.

Where are you hoping to head to out there?
We are aiming for Adelaide as that is where my wife has an anunt so will help make things easier i hope. That is also where we went for our holiday this September.

We loved it, but the weather was a bit on the cold side, we were told that's as bad as it gets. It was the temperature of our milder sumer time.

We have seen a house we like but will wait until we get there before we make our minds up.

Thanks to everone for there well wishes.

Kevin