Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We've Booked The Flights!!

We've Booked The Flights!!

Old Jun 27th 2005, 1:56 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default We've Booked The Flights!!

In the words of the lovely Janice OH, MY, GOD!
we've booked the flights-gatwick to perth via dubai on emirates 17th july.
After 2 years of waiting I thought I'd able to come up with something a little more interesting than this to announce but I'm just too gobsmacked.
erm, I dont know what else to say...... :scared:
Old Jun 27th 2005, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: We've Booked The Flights!!

Originally Posted by squeezzii
After 2 years of waiting I thought I'd able to come up with something a little more interesting than this to announce but I'm just too gobsmacked.
Congratulations, Cant wait for that day to come for us,

We are having trouble like everyone else at the moment trying to sell the ruddy house.

Good luck, it must be a fantastic feeling to be finally going at last.

Paula.
Warrington, Cheshire.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 2:54 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Congratulations you lucky people, good luck
Old Jun 27th 2005, 3:40 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news, sounds like you deserve it too!!
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

cypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant future

Congrats too.... The wife booked hers and the kids today.... 15 September.... I've got to stay to paint the house and sell the cars then three weeks later I'm off
Old Jun 27th 2005, 6:07 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Congrates mate, we booked ours today too. We're going via USA on the NZ onto Brisbane.
Jim
Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:31 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Congrates mate, we booked ours today too. We're going via USA on the NZ onto Brisbane.
Jim
Well done both of you ,oh and TAKE MEEEEEEEEEE.........................
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:07 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well done both of you ,oh and TAKE MEEEEEEEEEE.........................

I would but, I've already got to pack my brother inlaw in my suit case.
Jim
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:13 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I would but, I've already got to pack my brother inlaw in my suit case.
Jim
Huu? Does he still have a pulse :scared:
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic news, well done, a drink to you all
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:45 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Congrats to you, bet your'e scared now eh :scared:

Out of interest what price did you get on the flights? I am looking to book end of september.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:19 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Congrats to you, bet your'e scared now eh :scared:

Out of interest what price did you get on the flights? I am looking to book end of september.
It was £1721 with travel bag but we found the prices on an excellent website www.moneysavingexpert.com click on flights/travel link and yeah scared isnt the word! best of luck to you!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

ohhhh how exciting, lucky 'ol you! We booked aours in February and don't go til November....its such a long wait still!! Anyways good luck with your dreams that area soon to become a reality!